Azure Twilight [NA] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now introducing new Diet PSU. And Lemon Twist PSU
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-05-26, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Task
Private

Re: Azure Twilight

Yeah AT is great. Came back after many years and its been a blast since.
Old 2012-06-03, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
MyMeatStick
Sergeant

Recently joined, great teamwork and leadership! Awesome people :P

Looking forward to some team based blood baths on PS2.
Old 2012-06-11, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
SirDart
Private

Yep, been with them a little over 3 months now, after returning from ancient days (2004).

These guys (and ladies) are definitely fun to play with. They due have some good discipline, but nothing any good outfit wouldn't have. Been loving their Wednesday and Weekend night ops!
Old 2012-06-13, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Francko
Private

Hello everyone. If you are looking for teamwork, solid leadership and a fun, friendly and respectful environment, consider the Azure Twilight.

The Azure Twilight plans to roll into PS2 with one of the largest outfits in the Vanu Sovereignty. You may have caught our PS1 stream last night with 60 members rolling across Auraxis in two full platoons. http://www.twitch.tv/azuretwilight

Learn more at http://azuretwilight.org.

See you Planetside!

"Dixey gets his CR5 and OS's us as we play with our new Fusion Blades"

Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on Twitch

Last edited by Francko; 2012-06-13 at 10:53 AM.
Old 2012-06-13, 10:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Drrek
Private

IF your VS... not sure why you would want to be buuuuuut TRG always and will fully endorse AT. Good to see you guys alive and kicking!
Old 2012-06-13, 12:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
SnipeGrzywa
Corporal

Misc Info

Hey Azure! Just wanted to check in and let you guys know that Sons of Vanu will be back for PS2, hoping to once again work with you guys. Its great to see you guys are still rocking Auraxis.

Last edited by SnipeGrzywa; 2012-06-13 at 12:55 PM.
Old 2012-06-18, 11:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
AnamNantom
Master Sergeant

I remember running with you guys back in the beginning. I was with Forty Deuce at the time. Good guys and times.
Old 2012-06-19, 12:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
TripX
Private

If your looking for a casual outfit without restrictions an outfit like AT would be right for you. In the original PS they were talked down upon for using what most players including myself would think are lame tactics, like having 20 of them vs 5 of us and 15 of them in max suits, or bringing rediculous amount of numbers to a small fight and simply win because they had so many.

I spent many years fighting AT and could easily take out 5 before dying from lack of ammunition health packs etc and the fact that they just kept coming and normally certed and used maxes which took the longest to kill.

Basically while they dropped like flys and in my opinion ruined many fights by simply overwhelming the enemy with numbers, it was effective and they got the job done for their empire.

TripX-NC, TRxTripleDuece-TR, TripleDuece-VS

Last edited by TripX; 2012-06-19 at 12:54 PM.
Old 2012-06-21, 07:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Kytten
Private

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
This is your endorsement? TRx one of the "leetfits" you know the type.
TRx have a different playstyle to AT, while one could call them a "leetfit" I'm sure some would call us a "zergfit" the important thing about picking an outfit is finding one you have fun in. This is afterall a game and games are played for fun.

Azure Twilight's primary rule is respect. That includes all empires. I love this rule and up hold it fiercly. I have mad respect for TRx. I love some of the holds they've thrown at us.

If you're looking for teamwork, a fun atmosphere and an outfit that will work with you then hit me (or one or our other Officers) up, visit us here at our website or simply jump into one of our squads and ask for an invite.

Anyone can give us a try. If they like us they can call us home! If we're not for them we'll still fight side by side no hard feelings (it is afterall as TripX said for the empire!)

Edit: Oh and to answer the question about Nobel playing US or EU - He lives stateside so he'll be US as will I (gotta keep up the British love!)
#clearcomms

Regards Kytten x
Azure Twilight Officer

Last edited by Kytten; 2012-06-21 at 07:14 AM.
Old 2012-06-21, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Atuday
Master Sergeant

AT is a great outfit for beginners. They will teach you what you need to survive and play well with others in certain situations like gal drops. Outside of a few very basic and general areas of play their command seems limited especially if you like to use a tactical option such as sniper or cloaker(Which is now one class).

They also get very butt hurt if you try to be innovative or if you are making a huge difference in a part of the battle where the outfit leader is not at.(LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU FRANCKO!)

Those things aside the actual players of this outfit tend to be very cool and very fun loving. In summery if you are new to the game and want to learn what's what and who to shoot(Francko is always a good option) then this is the outfit for you. If you want to do something specialized and make a name for yourself as the greatest "blank" then I suggest looking for a new group to hang with.

Signed, Shimanauca
Old 2012-06-21, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Atuday
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
That sounds adorable, but even I have kicked wannabe Rambos. Me, a laid back motherfucker with zero leadership qualities. Still #1 commonsense rule in any outfit (LOOKING AT YOU ATUDAY) you have each others back.
Trust me I have my reasons for my comments. This goes back well over 6 years to the founding members of AT. When the new outfit leader stabs half the players in the back playing favorites after the founders left some comments are more than justified. I played by the new rules for a time and instead of being rewarded as others had been I got shafted. Outfit leaders should not play favorites.
Old 2012-06-22, 04:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Kytten
Private

Originally Posted by Atuday View Post
Trust me I have my reasons for my comments. This goes back well over 6 years to the founding members of AT. When the new outfit leader stabs half the players in the back playing favorites after the founders left some comments are more than justified. I played by the new rules for a time and instead of being rewarded as others had been I got shafted. Outfit leaders should not play favorites.
Funny we have a screenshot of you talking to one of our officers at the time. You stated you didn't wanna run with us, didn't want to get max... Didn't want didn't want didn't want. That's cool we're not for everybody. You left, also cool.

Your comment was about something that happened 6 years ago get over it. You then left again in 2009 of your own accord. Also cool. But since it's been at least 3 years for you being in AT you have absolutely no idea how we run things currently. The infrastructure has also changed in this time period, as has certain parts of our SoP, our TS server, officers and the website will change soon. Strange how things change right?

If AT's leadership was as snide and bad as you claim we wouldn't have any where near the numbers we currently do because others wouldn't put up with it... Maybe we were just not the outfit for you

At any rate. Arguing on the internet is like a broken pencil. Pointless.

Keep an eye on our Youtube page (link is in my signiture) and watch this space for more awesome videos like this:-

Old 2012-06-22, 06:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Nightleaf
Private

Love the live stream, been watching frequently. This outfit is awesome, if you love serious tactical team play, this is the outfit for you.

Last edited by Nightleaf; 2012-06-24 at 12:11 AM.
Old 2012-06-24, 05:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
IronMole
Sergeant Major

Want to be bad at PS/PS2?

JOIN AZURE TWILIGHT!
Old 2012-06-24, 06:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Dart
Second Lieutenant

As an old school VS CR5 I've had more experience of AT than most and in my mind they are a Jekyll and Hyde Outfit. They can lurch from being one of the most effective groups in the game to one of the most frustrating in the blink of an eye. Some times you'll see 3 galaxies light up your mini map and know they're about to save the day and sometimes you'll watch them mess about on an empty continent for hours training while the VS are losing ground. At the top their leadership is first class. Francko is an excellent man-manager and, more importantly, an excellent man. They also have first class officers in Kytten and Nobel.

I hope we find ourselves on the same Server as AT in PS2.

Last edited by Dart; 2012-06-24 at 06:12 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty