base assaults - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not Phantasy Star Universe!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-02-22, 12:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

Originally posted by Saint
Diluted, where did you get the pics of the old punisher, the old one looks 200% better then the new one.

One and in response to the turret question, SJ said they can rip rip shit up, so they are pretty powerful another reason why blowing the generators with a stealth engineer will be important.
Actually I am pretty sure that the gun those guys have is the scrapped flamethrower.
Old 2003-02-22, 12:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Yes, the turrets can be automated if you have an AMP station, otherwise you have to hop on in.

If they have an AMS nearby, they'll keep spawning at that when they die (although there is still the respawn time limit). Take that out, and they'll have to respawn at whatever base they have closest, which could be across the continent.

Since you respawn in groups, you'll onluy be able to come back in groups. While you're trying to get back, your allies will be getting smoked, and they'll have to respawn way back and come in behind you. Meanwhile, since the guys you are attacking control the base you're trying to attack, they'll just be respawning right there.

To take over a base, I see some major surprise attacks under the cover of night or a storm. Personally I'm going to be setting up Pearl Harbours daily.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion