Smedley: "Bigots, homophobes, racists, anti-semites and general jerks not welcome" - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I have Pie. Do you have Pie?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-09-02, 07:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: Smedley: "Bigots, homophobes, racists, anti-semites and general jerks not welcome

Yea sad thing is they will thrive off this incident. Welcome to the internet folks.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-09-02, 09:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Joe
Corporal

Misc Info
Re: Smedley: "Bigots, homophobes, racists, anti-semites and general jerks not welcome

I hope that outfit disbands they say they are joking around and like the attention but it is at the cost of looking like neo Nazi's, (thats if BuzzCutPsycho's last response was not just a lie).

Could do without asshats like that, i am surprised their recruitment video is allowed on youtube with the language they use in it.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-09-02, 09:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Our recruitment video is hysterical. And it was made by one of our Hispanic members.
Old 2012-09-02, 09:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
ArcIyte
Sergeant

Anyone here seen Gran Torino? We're kind of like Clint, except we've taken a few more minorities under our wing

To those who are on the outside looking in and don't know what to make of all this: The Enclave is not a racist organization. If we were, we wouldn't have the several blacks/****/mexicans/and 1 ***** running with us on ops every night.

I invite you to play with us in Planetside 2 and find out for yourself.
www.enclaveoilrig.com

To those who are jealous, politically correct drones who have made the decision to be offended (EG: Hamma, Devil Dogs, TRG etc): Get mad.

WWW.ENCLAVEOILRIG.COM
Old 2012-09-02, 09:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Joe
Corporal

Misc Info

Thats great to know but it is in violation of youtube community guidelines. Also it makes it ok that it was made by a Hispanic when there is also homophobia and the N word used liberally....

I am waiting for the response of "i had a friend who had another friend who was black so i can say the N word no problem"

I hope Hamma kicks you off here, + Gran Torino is a film with made up characters in it not RL.

Last edited by Joe; 2012-09-02 at 09:23 PM.
Old 2012-09-02, 09:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Natir
Sergeant

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
Your little bullshit clan was in the NC sanctuary on open voice calling people ******* and ******* and it was completely uncalled for. I don't know if it was YOU personally that did these things, but if you attempt to defend the piece of shit mother fuckers who are too fucking ignorant to understand that everyone fucking person in that game is a human being, then you need to have your ass fucked with a log full of bark.
Lol, nice try there bud. Your edit was to put in that garbage? We would never, nor have we ever used in-game voice chat. You do realize, there are other random, anonymous people out there, right? Just because someone says those words, does not mean they are even remotely connected to The Enclave. We would also not go directly against SOE's EULA and jeopardize our accounts.

Last edited by Natir; 2012-09-02 at 09:48 PM.
Old 2012-09-02, 09:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Toppopia
Major

One sad thing about this is that most of the Enclave members are probably like this in so more like minded flock to the clan to be with people who act like them and will defend the clan, and anyone who isn't like that will be kicked for saying they are in the wrong. So in the end the clan will be filled with like minded people which will then make it easier to ban them all.

Last edited by Toppopia; 2012-09-02 at 09:51 PM.
Old 2012-09-02, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
ArcIyte
Sergeant

stuff
Check your empty outrage at the door, Mr. Crispy. You're either a liar or misinformed. We don't use ingame comms and we were nowhere near NC sanc.

WWW.ENCLAVEOILRIG.COM

Last edited by ArcIyte; 2012-09-02 at 09:52 PM.
Old 2012-09-02, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
oosik
Sergeant

then you need to have your ass fucked with a log full of bark.

you sir are the one who needs to be burned at the stake.
No matter what was said or not said by whom at the NC Sanctuary, this type of threat of physical violence is uncalled for and inappropriate.
Old 2012-09-02, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Natir
Sergeant

Brother I know for a fact because that some of these were enclave people, I was on the TR video with a couple of them that is on youtube as your promoting material. Those guys were on the NC side intentionally TKing and calling people ******* and *******.... You sir defending them, is again, making you just as guilty.

It happened. There is absolutely zero denying it. If those stupid fucks aren't removed from game and keep doing it, i will start frapsing it and sending it straight to SOE.

Seriously bro, I am not trying to cause you clan grief because the 95% of you are awesome (though some are weird as fuck) and you got a good thing going, but in no way can you condone this behavior that some of them have done. There is zero explanation for it. PM me and I'll give you two of their names.
PM you? Put their names in here and post the screenshots. Also, keep trying to peg every single person who uses that language and tie it to us, it won't go far. It won't serve you any good. Are you new to the FPS community? Have you never played COD or BF? For that matter, have you ever played a MMO with the chat filter turned off? That language is nothing new. Random people use it. Random people will continue to use it. Does that mean they are in our outfit? No. Contrary to popular belief, we do not tolerate that kind of conduct within a game. We do not violate the EULA. You are assuming we would when we won't. Go ahead, report them, let them get what is coming to them for doing that in-game.

Last edited by Natir; 2012-09-02 at 10:00 PM.
Old 2012-09-02, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Shylan
Private

Well, I'll be keeping my eyes and ears (and recording software) open for any miscreants, now. Really, I'd think in the age of screen recording and social networking, people would be more careful; you never know who's watching...
Old 2012-09-02, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
ArcIyte
Sergeant

Are you sure the fire didn't sauté your brain, Crisp? You're making wild accusations without proof, and every other word is "fuck".

Think about your blood pressure

WWW.ENCLAVEOILRIG.COM
Old 2012-09-02, 10:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Shylan
Private

People don't care dude, it's people!
Yep... One of my favorite weird sayings is: "People are scum. I'm glad I'm not one of them."

But, really, it's amazingly easy to incriminate and make a complete fool of someone who isn't monitoring their behavior on the internet. That's why companies do internet searches on their potential employees- to find out if they're really the type of person they say they are.
Old 2012-09-02, 10:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Natir
Sergeant

It may not be fucking new and random people may use it, but you are a fucking outfit, you are in control... SURELY TO GOD you have leaders. A SIMPLE APOLOGY from you or your buddy would suffice. I KNOW they did it and I don't want to post screenshots because one, I don't have a screenshot... two.. If I did, this fucking argument would be over and you would be branded a bunch of racist pieces of shit with no hope of redemption.

Your guys fucked up. They may have been new, you might not even know them... But in an outfit that big how can you know everyone. I know, for an abso mother fucking lute fact it was them. I PLAYED with them. Say it won't happen again, and all is well....... Admitting it and correcting it is FAR better than denying it with proof at your heels.
So first, you sound really, really angry. Take a deep breath and walk away for a bit. You are asking for an apology for what? Some random people swearing and Tking people in the NC warpgate? You are insisting it was us when who would be so stupid as to do that in-game and violate the EULA/TOS? You swear like a drunken sailor by the way, thought I would point that out.

Again, where is your proof? You make accusations but offer no proof. You say you know for 100%, beyond a reasonable doubt, it was us. But again, you have no proof. You are no better than the trolls on 4chan. Keep on posting, bro.

Cognitive Dissonance all up in this place!

Last edited by Natir; 2012-09-02 at 10:30 PM.
Old 2012-09-02, 10:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
RavenUSC3
Private

You do realize you just attempted a racist remark against me by calling me mr. crispy. Again judging people by their skin. Though it doesn't bother me and my nick name in the army was crispy, it does in-fact all but prove my point and some might just get offended by being called a ******. I don't know how you can be this ignorant and this defensive at the same time.

You're angry and lashed out at me... you attacked me in a completely absurd and childish way. Do you not see the problem with this?

I would much rather make you see the light than condemn you, I was racist once, I was raised by a man who had a grandfather who OWNED slaves.. I chose to not be this way because it's wrong. Why can't you see this, apologize for it and be on your happy way.

It may not be fucking new and random people may use it, but you are a fucking outfit, you are in control... SURELY TO GOD you have leaders. A SIMPLE APOLOGY from you or your buddy would suffice. I KNOW they did it and I don't want to post screenshots because one, I don't have a screenshot... two.. If I did, this fucking argument would be over and you would be branded a bunch of racist pieces of shit with no hope of redemption.

Your guys fucked up. They may have been new, you might not even know them... But in an outfit that big how can you know everyone. I know, for an abso mother fucking lute fact it was them. I PLAYED with them. Say it won't happen again, and all is well....... Admitting it and correcting it is FAR better than denying it with proof at your heels.

I used to park a vanguard at one of the doors of the spawn buildings in PS1 so when people would spawn, they'd come to that door and couldn't get out. They'd stop, look around, try to jump over the tank....then would start sending hate spam. Outfit members would watch this from a galaxy near by that we were getting ready to load up into and it would crack them up. It would crack them up because we discovered that that person was dumb. They were dumb because there were two exits out of that building. There was another door twenty feet away with no blockages, in clear view from where they were standing. Rather than go to it, they'd spend five minutes trying to figure out how to slip by this vangaurd.

On Searhus, I used to park an AMS right next to the lava, literally in the lava, as close as I could be without it being destroyed. Someone would spawn there and spawn right into the lava and die. Most I'd never see again. Some I'd see over and over and over....they'd keep spawning at the AMS they knew was going to instantly kill them. Those people were dumb.

Other times I would get a galaxy, and invite people who had just been verbally abusive or tk'ed members of my outfit repeatedly or had just done something that pissed me off. They would get in. I would proceed to the nearest body of water and let them out. They were dumb.

The thing is there are a lot of dumb people out there. There are ways to weed them out and expose them for who they are. A lot of people find that amusing, in fact most people find it amusing when someone does something foolish. Most people can laugh about it, even at their own expense, when they realize they've done something stupid. Dumb people will, however, take offense and complain and not see what everyone else does because they're...well....

Have you ever seen America's Funniest Home videos? It was people doing stupid stuff so people could laugh at it. The people who won weren't sitting there with an angry look on their face attacking everyone who was laughing at their actions. They took their $10,000 and liked it.

Honestly I don't know where I'm going with this, but sometimes there's more to gaming than just the intended purpose. The point of a social game is to be social, and, god forbid, have some fun. You try to pair up with like minded people and enjoy the game as best you can. Occasionally you run into snobs and complainers and whiners and moaners and just generally not liked individuals that just don't get it. Ultimately though, they're all neccessary. One cannot exist without the other. Outfits like the Enclave exist because you exist. They do the stuff they do to get you to do exactly what you're doing now, and you don't see that you're helping to keep them going.

You keep respawning at that AMS on Searhus. You've done it multiple times within this thread, and if I was a betting man, I would guess a few more times in the future. Just drop it. Go out the other door, the one that's not labeled moron.

BTW I'm not in the Enclave. I'm just a bystander laughing with them....at you.
First CR5 in Planetside
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion