General Hawley's speech - Page 12 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: And now, these words... Beer, beer, beer...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-02-21, 07:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #166
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Originally posted by SilentCacophony
No, I quoted the simpsons in response to incompetent's (maybe you two should switch names) post. He said Osama should have attacked at midnight if he only wanted to cripple America. If he'd attack at midnight, it would have been September 12, 9/12. Significance of 911, was our emergency #. Thus, I related it to the Simpsons in an effort to bring a little humour into your sad, miserable little life. I guess I failed. Oh well, you can live your life of misery, I still have the ability to laugh. I'm not going to let the bonehead government below me dampen my day.

As for the world's support, I guess the 100, 000+ protesting in NY are with bush. Not to mention the Million+ in Rome, or the 500, 000+ in Britain. Not to mention the millions of other's protesting.

But hey, like I said, you're so patriotic and all for this war, why haven't you enlisted yet?
OMG. It doesn't have to be EXACTLY midnight! I could have been latter when most of everyone had gone home. You are one dumb f*ck, you know that. There is no term that can describe your level of stupidty(except maybe rock).

Just because there are protesters doesn't mean they are the majority. Last I checked, the majority of Americans(especialy in my section of the US) were supporting the war against Saddam.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #167
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Boo hoo, all you did was ask about my family and I pointed out that yours was. Not my fault you tried to insult my family indirectly so you could try and keep your innocence when I retorted (which as I expected, you did)

You still haven't said why you haven't enlisted yet. Incompetent says he's signing up in 2 years (which is about when that pre-emptive strike will happen). So are you going to follow the rest of your family's history and not fight for what you believe in? At least I've got SOME respect for incompetent now.

And I'm an Atheist Incompetent, if you must know.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #168
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

No, no, no!!!

I don't want to debate religion. I stay out of those debates, as there is no right or wrong. To each his own, on religion.

I just asked that because i wanted to be sure it was who I thought it was before I posted a welcome thread.

Canada+Idiot+AntiAmerican+BibleThumping= Orbital123

So far we have everything but the bible thumping.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #169
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by SandTrout
OMG. It doesn't have to be EXACTLY midnight! I could have been latter when most of everyone had gone home. You are one dumb f*ck, you know that. There is no term that can describe your level of stupidty(except maybe rock).
Gee, what's dumber than a rock? Oh yeah, a trout. After midnight would still be the 12th, and earlier there'd probably still be people in the building. Although it's not as populated during the day, I bet there were always people in there 24/7 anyways.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #170
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

why, pray tell, are you telling me, unreg asked if you were religious. and i don't want your respect
Old 2003-02-21, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #171
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Heh, even ABRAX is dislikeing this thread. . .

As for why I haven't joined the military, I'm too young. I will join when I'm 18, and thats in about 1.5 years. It's funny, I'm not even out of highschool, yet I know more about the world than someone who(I'm assumeing) is in or past collage.

I'm too tired to be pissed off right now, but I would be to the point of violence if I wasn't.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #172
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by SandTrout
Lets see, they were hijackers, they don't need a flight to that city you moron. They could have grabed a flight to any city as far away as NY was and just headed that way. They didn't. Their purpose was to TERRORIZE the citizens of the USA.
I'm glad you came this late in the argument trout. You're dumber than they TRY to make me look. I think a flight that was supposed to land in texas, all of a sudden heading for NY, would have roused just a little suspicion.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #173
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

No unreg, I'm anti bible, so no worries.

Trout, you may THINK you know a lot about the world, but so far you seem as intelligent as your namesake. By the way, one shouldn't assume, it makes an ASS out of U, not ME
Old 2003-02-21, 07:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #174
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

You Sir know nothing about my family, and I'm not going to bring them into this argument. If you want to ask weather or not they fought in WWII the answer is yes.

Now to answer your question about why I am not serving in the military it's because I have flat feet and they wouldn't take me. I would really have liked Uncle Sam to have picked up my collede bills for me.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #175
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

This bastard is just someone who is fucking with us. He doesn't realy believe this shit, he's just laughing at our reactions. I'm going to make a request. Hamma, .
Old 2003-02-21, 07:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #176
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Nonono Sandtrout, Unregs post is in the way, you have to do it like this.

SilentCacophony

Old 2003-02-21, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #177
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

The scary part is I honestly beleave he thinks that he is smart, and that we just don't understand the situation. I find it quite scary that people this ignorant exisit.

There's always hope he'll set his sights on winning a Darwin Award. He seems to have the mindset it would take to win one.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #178
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Oh, and as to all you morons who said the Japanese showed no signs of surrenduring, and that the second bomb was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARRY to save lives, here's a little something that might interest you.

"Really, it was also too late to use it against Japan, too. Already the Japanese were looking for terms of surrender, but these approaches for peace from Japan, not made public, even to members of the Manhattan Project, were ignored. The U.S. wanted no terms, no conditions; not even the safety of the Emperor could be guaranteed (although that request was granted, after the two atom bombs were dropped). Japan had to surrender immediately and unconditionally - the U.S. knowing full well that Japan could never go for that. (Add'l evidence, in square brackets, added 1999):

[That there really were surrender overtures by the Japanese was confirmed by a man who ought to know, CIA chief Allen Dulles. In an interview with Clifford Evans (1/19/63 (NY) WOR-TV), Dulles said: "I had been in touch with certain Japanese.... They...were ready to surrender provided the Emperor could be saved so as to have unity in Japan. I took that word to Secretary (of State) Stimson at Potsdam July 20, 1945...."

[Just weeks later, August 6 and August 9, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed.]"

http://www.webster.sk.ca/GREENWICH/HIRO2BMB.HTM

As I've said multiple times though, you guys have your flag pulled over your eyes.
Old 2003-02-21, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #179
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

lol, yeah, ban a man for speaking his opinions. Silence me like your country silences the opinions of others. It really is a shame.....
Old 2003-02-21, 07:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #180
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

or we could have already considered it and think that the best course of action is to make them surrender unconditionally, otherwise they might get the stupid idea to try again.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge