CSR's being gay. - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you can't read this, open your eyes
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-19, 02:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
Raige
Sergeant

"If you cant see it, then how do you know that its right in front of you? "
Old 2004-03-19, 02:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #92
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Dude, quit being purposely obtuse. You'd been to the caverns before. There were people floating in mid-air. Stop acting like a non-trainable. Something was wrong, you knew something was wrong, you made a poor decision. Go away.
Old 2004-03-19, 02:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #93
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Raige
"If people are floating in the air of a game that has gravity, how are they doing it?"

One of the traits of maturity is being able to say "Yeah, I screwed up" and moving on. Blaming other people for your own lapses in judgement is not the way to go through life...I only pray you're doing this to draw flame-bait and troll since you were suspended and that you are not *actually* this foolish.
Old 2004-03-19, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #94
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

I love how you purposefully ignore everyone's post to post the most blunt things that you can.
Old 2004-03-19, 03:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #95
Raige
Sergeant

Each building can be in high ceiling, bottom floor. I never been to aldivun, so I dont know which floor it can be at. So,

And it's not my fault that developers fucked up the cavern patch.
Old 2004-03-19, 03:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #96
oddfish
Colonel

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-19, 03:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #97
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Each building can be in high ceiling, bottom floor. I never been to aldivun, so I dont know which floor it can be at. So,

STFU.
Old 2004-03-19, 03:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #98
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Is it your fault that the Devs messed up? No. However, saying that the gun company shouldn't have made a rifle that can be converted to fully automatic with a hammer won't hold up as a defense for gunning down a crowd of people. No, they shouldn't make mistakes like that, but taking advantage of something that you SHOULD know is wrong is not excused by another's mistake.

You *know* people in this game do not float about as they move and you *know* the devs do not vary layouts radically which would in turn mean that all caverns have WALLS. You claim to have known something freaky was going on in your very first post, and that is why you should have stopped then and there.

You didn't, you exploited a bug, you were reported, you were suspended....simply cause and effect. Next time use the brain that you came equipped with and you'll avoid these problems.
Old 2004-03-19, 04:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #99
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

Here we go again. Ignore every damn post and then post some stupid ignorant reply.
Old 2004-03-19, 04:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #100
Raige
Sergeant

I dont carry gun and Im not sure how I feel about that. Beside, I would never carry a gun or rifle.

Beside, who ever made the gun company is freaking stupid. They should give out guns to police officers ONLY! Btw, thats not the point.

The last 2 comment before Krinsath. Cant answer?
Old 2004-03-20, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #101
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

I dont carry gun and Im not sure how I feel about that. Beside, I would never carry a gun or rifle.

Beside, who ever made the gun company is freaking stupid. They should give out guns to police officers ONLY! Btw, thats not the point.

The last 2 comment before Krinsath. Cant answer?
What the bloody fuck does this have to do with anything? If I had this problem, you're goddamn right I'd /bug it, then log out and log in again. Intentional-Exploiting is the same as cheating, in my eyes.

Seriously- with each passing post you look even dumber, and I highly doubt that you do anything resembling remote credit to your empire and your outfit, if you have one. And if you do, they should kick you out for being an ignorant ass and an exploiting piece of shit.

Seriously- read this fucking thread, dude. There might be one person who sides with you, and that's probably out of mercy.
Old 2004-03-20, 03:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #102
Raige
Sergeant

Lol, your just typing out in angry and frustated mood because you wont even know the answer.
Old 2004-03-20, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #103
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Oh trust me, sherlock- that's not angry and frustrated. I don't get angry and frustrated over exploiting cheat scumbags. I answered your questions. As far as your "seeing/in front of you" question, there's no point in answering because you got busted and you still refuse to even contemplate the fact that you're DEAD WRONG.

They should have banned your ass, but whatever. CSRs do as CSRs wish. You got lucky, now move along and shut your piehole.
Old 2004-03-20, 03:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #104
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Lol, your just typing out in angry and frustated mood because you wont even know the answer.
I severely doubt that even your complete level of non-comprehension is enough to set Firefly off. Hell, I've argued with him and people tell me I'm the most annoying SOB on the planet and he has yet to unload on me.

You, on the other hand, have yet to make a valid point that has not been refuted. Your argument about "how was I supposed to know about the walls that I couldn't see?" has been answered (repeatedly) by the simple concept of "using your brain".

If you were a total n00b on his 30-day trial, then it may have been excusable (and even that is highly dubious). You've been here long enough, you've seen CC, you were just a dumbass and got justly punished for it. If I was the CSR and I was reading this thread, I'd up you to be being banned...which is probably why I don't work in Customer Service. Please shut up and grow up.
Old 2004-03-20, 03:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #105
Raige
Sergeant

You wont even know if it is suppose to be right in your face.

Thats why you couldnt possibly answer.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion