"What are you listening to right now?" Thread - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you got it, flaunt it!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2015-07-26, 09:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Mordelicius
Major

Re: "What are you listening to right now?" Thread

Hey baby,

Did U start drinking again? I told U, U can't quit this in just a couple of months. If it's possible, then the alcohol and tobacco industry would be dead by now (they would lose more users than they can gain). Every time U go down from a high, U would have sunk lower than when U had begun. Next time U will know, U will be at the bottom again. So, stop now.

If U wanna see how badly U crashed, then check your group's Miami picture on Google image. Yeah, it's that bad. U look wasted, just about dead and ready to be buried on those getty shots.

Your brake in your head is broken. And it still is. U know the thing that says 'stop, i'm not doing this'. I don't know when it broke (U do), but at one point U said 'fk it, I don't care anymore', which is what your attitude was on your last song (that was the final clue to me that U were in really big trouble, remember?)

I've been trying to replace that brake with something solid. Remember I keep trying to ask U not to do it again? If U had given me that 'promise', that would have acted as the new brake. Every time U will try to drink or do drugs, U would remember that promise and it will hold U back.

Instead, what you gave me are look-i'm-not-drinking glamour shots. It's a start, but those are temporary brakes. Or those i'm-in-the-mood for-chemical-free pictorial notes. Again, it's a start. It's never enough. I don't want to see U in that awful, mentally and physically delapidated state again.

Look how evil people try to end U when U are down and out of it. They conspired to craft a hit-piece, doom video to strike a final blow to your mental psyche. It was designed to inflict permanent, maximum psychological torture, anguish, pain and cruelty and send U to deep depression and final meltdown.

Just look at the first scene. They put up a beautiful lady, with full tight-fitting body shot and then crop to the pretty face. Then cut to the monster-thing that was U. They were contrasting that 'beauty' (he could have had instead) and the 'ugly' U to lower your self-worth, self-esteem and make U feel unwanted. Now U see how pernicious these villains are?

A normal person would have said: isn't all this over-the-top, crossing-the-line, sadistic, unnecessary and dangerous? But no, there was no such thing. He was part of the posse of psychological terrorists. He knows exactly what's he's doing. It's plain obvious in that S_____ interview. He and sordid gang smell blood and weakness and were sharpening their claws to deliver the final strike (all the while calling it 'sweet' and 'harmless'. yeah).

He does all this while playing the altruist/humanist fiddle facade as a front.

Now their plan failed miserably and U are back on your feet, he's weaseling and whistling his way to feigned innocence while donning the classic sheep frock and conceiling those devious, dulled and broken claws.

What he wants now is a win/win (while U lose/lose). He will use U at your current best state (win) while U get used (lose). Then he will leave U at a
bad state (win) and you get left behind like a dope (lose). Don't give him anything, ever, not even affectations. Just walk way, please.

Sly n Slick n Slimy's two-point value system:
Pretty = Good
Unpretty = Worthless (dispose/abandon).

Your alcohol/drug use downgraded U in his system. Your recovery upgraded U back. It's all so predictable where this is all going to end in. He sure wasn't expecting your recovery, hence he was hell bent on finishing U off and crippling your mental state when he can.

If you wish to finally reinstate a replacement brake on your mind, 'promise' me U will not use any drugs or alcohol again. Better yet, promise it to
more than myself. The more close people U promise it to, the stronger it is. Do that until your internal, self-brake is restored. How do U know it is truly
self-restored? When U think to yourself: "These useless, disgusting poison will just obliterate my mind and body. I stand to gain nothing".

<3 n thoughts, M

----------------------------------

Cool. Only "Rock" band that is interesting right now getting kudos.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/t...st_non_drunk_p

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge