The Praetorian Vanguard [PV] [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You've made my hair all stinky!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-06-21, 08:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
GeneralSaber
Private

The Praetorian Vanguard [PV] [NA]

Hello everyone, we're a completely new outfit to Planetside 2, and we're looking for members! We are very casual, and accept pretty much everybody! (age 16+) Veterans from Planetside are welcome as well.

Here's a quick lowdown on us in general. (Our logo is an attached thumbnail)

Combat: The Praetorian Vanguard is an Airborne Outfit, which specializes in rapid, air-to-ground deployment. Our main combat roles include Remote (behind enemy lines) Base Defense, Remote Base Assault, and front-line support. However, these roles will usually be executed only when there is a good chunk of the Outfit present in game. We take pride in being quick, efficient, and effective. Our motto is "Ex Caelus Letum" - Out of the sky comes devestation.

Teamwork: We're focused on fun, but teamwork and cooperation are expected no matter how many of us are playing at once. (No lone wolves) We don't have a dedicated VOIP at the moment, but when we do, it will be expected of members to use it. Teamwork is most of the fun, after all. Also, new recruits will receive on-the-job training, if they so desire.

Organization: Our outfit is loosely modeled after the Roman Legion. Ranks (below) are provided, but will not be strictly enforced unless (as before) there is a significant Praetorian presence. The General (Sab3r) will grant promotions. There might even be badges in the future.

General - Commands the Praetorian Vanguard

Legate - Commands a unit (Cohort) note: There is only one Cohort at the time, more will be added as membership increases.

Aquilifer - There is only one in the entire outfit. They are motivational support.

Centurion - Leads a squad. (There are several per Cohort)

Legionary - The basic soldier.

The nitty-gritty stuff: Weapon arrangements and loadouts are irrelevant, as long as they are effective. As for class and roles, we will need several Galaxy pilots, but other than that, any class is welcome. As for playing times, anyone from anywhere can join, but our main game times will be US/EST.

Other rules: There is one.

Don't be an ass.

If you're interested, send me a message, reply, and/or check out our barebones (and cheapo) website and become a member!

http://praetorianvanguard.webs.com/

Note: Any similarity to any existing outfit is purely coincidental.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Outfit Finalt.png
Views:	29
Size:	700.6 KB
ID:	675  
Old 2012-06-25, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
I SandRock
Sergeant Major

Re: The Praetorian Vanguard [PV]

There is only one PV and it is Purple Valour!
Old 2012-06-26, 03:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
PhoenixDog
First Sergeant

Welcome to Planetside, and I would like to wish you the best of luck from Xen of Onslaught!

Old 2012-06-28, 04:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Yenni
Corporal

I'm still up in the air as to which faction im going to go.

But i've always wanted to join/make a roman legion themed outfit. maybe ill see you out there.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
GeneralSaber
Private

Welcome to Planetside, and I would like to wish you the best of luck from Xen of Onslaught!
Thanks, guys! Hopefully recruitment picks up a little, and we can kick ass together in the future!

Originally Posted by Yenni View Post
I'm still up in the air as to which faction im going to go.

But i've always wanted to join/make a roman legion themed outfit. maybe ill see you out there.
Hey, it couldn't hurt to go purple for a little bit! If it turns out not to your liking, go ahead and make a TR or NC character. nbd, man. And it's cool to see some other roman enthusiasts out there.

Originally Posted by I SandRock View Post
There is only one PV and it is Purple Valour!
Yeah... sorry, I've never actually heard of them... I'm pretty new at this, in case that wasn't glaringly obvious. haha
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty