[TR] Mattherson: The Roughnecks Clan... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We stole Spock's brain.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2014-04-13, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ViperSixAlpha
Private

[TR] Mattherson: The Roughnecks Clan...

Hello everyone, I would like to take a minute to tell anyone in search of an outfit about the Roughnecks. Firstly, our home server is Mattherson and we are Terran Republic.

Our focus as a Clan is disciplined teamwork. We socialize while transporting but we're all business when on mission. People have described us as easygoing yet tactical. We aren't impressed with the "Run and Gun", "Army of One", types that seem to fill the game. There IS room in this great game for a more serious approach, the mechanics are there you just need to find people willing to use them.

We avoid "Zerg" situations (50 players on a single point territory) and prefer to depend on each other as a team when we are on point instead of what I like to call the beacon or sundy "Treadmill of Doom" scenario. We've all been there, your whole squad deploys one or two at a time and runs straight into the enemy defenses, you get mowed down, rinse and repeat. Not us, we move as a group, and we stick together. We assign classes to people and everyone has a job to do. Those who don't have the patience or self control to do their job and work as a team are soon removed from our squads.

We are a new outfit, and looking to grow, but responsibly. We don't send out mass invites, we don't recruit indiscriminately, and we require our members to log into their account in-game and on our Clan Forum at least once a month. As a result all of our members are active and we have virtually no dead weight.

When we recruit new people we do so in person, in-game. Our guidelines for recruiting are primarily based on 50% personality, 40% teamwork, and 10% skill. We don't care if you are a beast on the field with a massive K/D ratio, or a level 100 God of the game. Everyone should be trying to improve their game. If you're a dick, we want nothing to do with you. All of our members are required to use a microphone and be at least sixteen years old.

The Roughnecks are a clan first, using the outfit system of PS2 to recruit. We operate independently of the game and when the day comes when we decide to move on to another game, we plan to do it as a Clan. If you are interested in joining through our PS2 outfit you can search for myself: ViperSixAlpha, or one of my officers: MrYakk or Icemanfive, in game. We have a regular Clan night every Saturday at 9pm Central and our squads will have Roughneck in the title if lead by an officer. Our clan tag is: [RFNX].

If all this sounds good, then you're the kind of player we are looking for. I look forward to meeting you...

-ViperSixAlpha
Captain, The Roughnecks
Mattherson TR
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic