x13x ASSASSINS - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: [ Quote Removed by Admin. ]
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2013-03-22, 01:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
xUNOTUCHABLEx
Private

x13x ASSASSINS

-----x13x ASSASSINS----- Started in Planetside 1. Our main focus was to do organized ops and to stay away from the zerg as much as possible. Our recruitment is focused on the quality of players not the quantity. We feel that if you have a small number of very skilled and smart players that really know how the game works, but can also win a 3 to 1 fight scenario, than you should not have a problem with completing objectives.

x13x ASSASSINS is a small ops based outfit, so if you are looking for bigger outfit than we are not for you.

This outfit focuses on strategy based gameplay rather than killwhoring (but don't be scared of not getting kills.. We pull off a 3.1 kill ratio 90% of the time we play so there will be plenty of killing).
We are looking for active players that want to grow into a team that looks after one another, that roles with one another as if they were their own family.

If you want to grow into a very good player and learn from other players that know them game very well, than x13x ASSASSINS is for you.
Our focus is not to be the best as individual players, our focus is to create a team that works so well together that in time we'll be able to know what each other are doing without even asking.

If you have a weakness, we will build on that weakness and make it your strong point. Everyone has something they are good at, we'll help you find it and then build on it to create a solid foundation of a create play style that you really enjoy.

We are limiting our space within the outfit and we are being very picky on who we accept. If you are serious about giving us the time and respect of joining us, than we will do the same to you. But don't waste our time if you are not serious about joining us since we are serious about getting the outfit going into the direction we want it to grow in.

We are looking for x11x more ASSASSINS.

So far the roster reads 2 ASSASSINS.

xUNTOUCHABLEx
TheCHEF

Our only requirements are:

1. Being active.

2. Willing to learn and train to make the team and yourself a more skilled and effective player/team.

3. Willing to listen and above all have fun!

4. Being able to get serious with needed, but at the same time being able to screw around when necessary

5. Having something to contribute to the team that will help the team grow.

Old 2013-03-22, 01:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Badjuju
First Sergeant

Re: x13x ASSASSINS

These guys, particularly untouchable were the last guys you wanted to run in to in PS1. They would often drop just a handful of guys on a tower and the next thing you know it was cleared out.

I would consider them the most effective small force I had seen In ps1. People would rage that they had to be cheaters as the kill feed was flooded with xnamex. It was quite entertaining really.

They were incredibly fun to go up against, always managing to put you in disadvantageous position. If they showed up in force, you needed a much bigger one to get rid of them.

Some of my most fun and memorable moments in PS1 were just this summer, battling it out in towers with just one or two of them.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of unit. They are just in time for new influence system which should allow outfits like this to shine.

Welcome back!

Last edited by Badjuju; 2013-03-25 at 03:59 PM.
Old 2013-03-23, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
xUNOTUCHABLEx
Private

x13x ASSASSINS has recruited 1 more ASSASSIN.

xIMORTALx

Message my character xUNTOUCHABLEx for details about the outfit or PM me on this website. We play on the server Connery.

Last edited by xUNOTUCHABLEx; 2013-03-23 at 09:12 AM.
Old 2013-03-23, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Huntsab
Sergeant

you actually play this pos?
Old 2013-03-24, 01:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
xUNOTUCHABLEx
Private

Originally Posted by Huntsab View Post
you actually play this pos?
At first I wasn't too fond of the game, but I've grown to really like the play style. It's different in every way from the original Planetside. I didn't like that at first, but the game is still young so I'm giving it my full attention because I believe that it has massive potential to be just as good as the original.

Last edited by xUNOTUCHABLEx; 2013-03-24 at 08:29 AM.
Old 2013-03-24, 08:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
xUNOTUCHABLEx
Private

:Update:

x13x ASSASSINS has recruited 3 more people. Still looking for 10 more.

Our roster reads:

xTHECHEFx
xASKIPORTALx
xUNTOUCHABLEx
xINVINCIBLEx
xIMORTALx

Website information for Recruitment is here: http://13asssassins.enjin.com/
Old 2013-08-31, 11:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
xUNOTUCHABLEx
Private

Bump for outfit activity.