Looking for a PS1/PS2 Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Is that a Dual Cycler in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-03-09, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
MonsterBone
First Sergeant

Looking for a PS1/PS2 Outfit

I am looking for a PS1/PS2 outfit for my friend an I.

The only restriction we have is that it can not be Vanu Sovereignty. Anything that is purple; needs to be shot or blown up (preferably both).
Old 2012-03-12, 04:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Emrys Myrddin
Private

Re: Looking for a PS1/PS2 Outfit

check out The Ascended we are looking good players & leaders for PS2
Old 2012-03-12, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Planetside 2 is coming. It will be massive. It will be epic. Where will you be? Will you be lost in the chaos? Will you be another faceless grunt in the sea of a mindless zerg? Will you be overwhelmed by those more organized and numerous? Or will you be part of an outfit that decides the outcome of any battle it enters?

One of the most iconic images in Planetside is the Galaxy dropship deploying a dozen troops to a hot base. And in Planetside, very few things were as effective. The Enclave proved this countless times.

The Enclave is the premier heavy infantry outfit for Planetside 2. It is an organization that has been around for over 14 years under the same leadership and was an unstoppable force in Planetside. It prides itself on having the best and most organized infantry units and reliably delivering them where they will be most effective in changing a battle. In its height in Planetside The Enclave fielded half a dozen full galaxies and raised a Terran flag over countless stalemates and lost causes.

Do you want to be a part of a force that makes a difference? Do you like the idea of being part of the unstoppable and overwhelming force that is the Terran Republic? The Enclave may be just what you need to experience the full potential of Planetside 2, the full might of the Terran army, and above all to make an impact.

Enclave Trip down Memory lane in PS1
http://youtu.be/Hl0BVON1QHQ

The Enclave is the TR Army Incarnate, and it is not for everyone. It is not for those who cannot handle being told what to do or cannot follow simple instructions. It is not for "princess" personalities or people who offend easily that need to be coddled. It is not for people who have no sense of humor or don't like to have a little fun. The Enclave is for the merciless, the relentless, and those who above all want to achieve results.

The Enclave is the Arm of Decision.

Make an impact; enlist now.

www.enclaveoilrig.com
Old 2012-03-12, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Blitzkri
Private

Thread rape!

Don't be a number... Be a member. Find something where you will be used, not pointed in one direction and dropped off with 500 more people trying to get a couple kills.
Big outfits do make a difference in a battlefield. However if you want challenge and focus on real teamwork, where you are forced to rely on the man next to you and build that trust...? Only some times can a player gain that.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit