What really needs changing? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You�re a very, very bad man.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: What really needs to be changed?
The shield on the NC Max's. Right now its craptastic. 7 41.18%
Burster max, it should have something for short range anti-infantry (within 10 feet) maybe a amp type gun? 1 5.88%
VS Max's perhaps a little more armor? Jumpjets are great but they are easy to kill otherwise. 1 5.88%
Phoenix, it really needs a 2 shot capacity. Its powerful and all but too much reloading. 1 5.88%
MCG, you should have 100 round ammo box's for it. The 50 round box's are innadequete 2 11.76%
Lasher, now its too weak again! 1 5.88%
Lancer, needs more anti-armor punch, right now its just a glorified sniper rifle. 0 0%
Galaxy, needs to have 75mm's instead of the side guns. Nickname it puff the magic dragon. 0 0%
Liberator, needs to have more anti-air, perhaps increase the mm of the rear gun? 1 5.88%
Reaver, should have a 2ndary missle type, anti air, homing. 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-09-05, 01:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Caspertoo
Sergeant

What really needs changing?

Ok I think we all have certain things in our own empires that we want changed. I thought it would be interesting to see what we all think needs to be changed the most.
Old 2003-09-05, 03:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
shadowseed
Staff Sergeant

Its got to be the damn NC max's shield, as right now, ist only purpose is a nice visual effect.... other than that, its pants....

Old 2003-09-05, 07:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Deadlock
Contributor
First Lieutenant

the whole theory of attack for the nc max was ment to be "attack and kill at ur own pace"

im not saying it should have the same armor as a sunderer but it should be able to do the previous statement atleast for the durration of the shield's power limit

the other two maxs definatly have abilities that HELP them to kill an enemy. so far the only use i can find for an nc max is a temporary human shield for the troops moving in behind them and even thats not that effective.
Old 2003-09-05, 08:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

I couldnt decide on the NC MAX shield, MCG, or Burster but I finally voted for the MCG. However the ammo isnt the problem with the MCG. the problem with the MCG is time before cof bloom. If they tweak that a bit, it will be perfect
Old 2003-09-05, 08:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Aegis
Staff Sergeant

None of those, just CTD, which though improved is still a pain in the arse.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion