Does DL need a nerf? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: format c: *.*
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-09-05, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

i like it the way it is now

Old 2004-09-05, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by OutlawSZ
I do not believe it needs a nerf. For the cloakers who still like to think they are gonna go Rambo on people on the battlefields...they get what they deserve. Thats not what cloaking was desinged for in this very game. otherwise, things are just fine. Cloakers who think they are battlefield grunts or are looking for cheap kills...that needs to be nerfed.
People with this little ability to think clearly crack me up. So we've established that by any movement whatsoever, even with Dark Light not coming into the equation that it's possible to see cloakers. We've established that they have no armor. We've established that they are forced to use weapons which aren't overly powerful. Cheap kills? If you get killed by a cloaker you almost certainly deserved to die thanks to your own stupidity and tunnel vision. You were either too focused on the task at hand or too intent on zerging mindlessly and you got your butt handed to you. Cheap? Throw on the suit and rack up those kills, big guy. Let's see how easy it is to grab those 'cheap' kills.

Moron.
Old 2004-09-06, 05:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Death909
Private

DL doesn't need a huge nerf. I hardly ever get caught infiltrating by someone using DL, unless im in a tower or base thats getting zerged. There does seem to be a small amount of people capable of seeing me without DL, while im still, crouching and have sensor shield on. This only happens when im near combat, since the people that are capable of this don't seem to hang around places with no combat.
Old 2004-09-06, 05:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Jaged
Does DL need a nerf?
No
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion