Anyone else playing the Reactivation? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma Tested Jennyboo Approved
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2009-09-28, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Re: Anyone else playing the Reactivation?

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
You actually played the game? I remember quoting your posts way back in the day and asking if you'd actually played the game and your reply was always "Well not yet, [insert lame reason]".
Yea I have 4 or 5 year vet status or something. It was in the early game I coulnd't because I was getting a pc to run it still. That's when I just read the forums..
Old 2009-09-29, 08:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

Id love to play again. For those of you who have played recently, How populated was the new server?
Old 2009-09-30, 04:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Dorest0rm
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Biohazzard56 View Post
Id love to play again. For those of you who have played recently, How populated was the new server?
I dont know about the new one, but in the reactivation month Werner was big.

We had 1 or 2 full ISK squads, and so did other outfits.
Old 2009-10-01, 10:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Is that a joke? Werner had like nobody playing every time I logged into it. VS had 50% pop and none were in sanc as well as no hotspots anywhere much of the time.

The peak of the action was when everyone online came to fight at Ixtab, all 6 NC and all 4 TR against the 8 VS.

Old 2009-10-01, 12:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Dorest0rm
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
Is that a joke? Werner had like nobody playing every time I logged into it. VS had 50% pop and none were in sanc as well as no hotspots anywhere much of the time.

The peak of the action was when everyone online came to fight at Ixtab, all 6 NC and all 4 TR against the 8 VS.
I live in Europe, and on European prime times we had lots of action.

Like the 3 hour fight in the acan-kisin swamp, which had about >50 on each side.
Old 2009-10-04, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Ait'al
Contributor
General

I just subbed and unsubed. I hate the newer playstyles. Or the lack of it and constant zerging. I always try to do something to get people to see some tiny glimmer of teamwork or any non solo play can do. but you can't get people to at all anymore. I cna't even get a simple unimax sqaud to go flying up a hill (on VS) and kill a bunch of vans. I could get like 4 but you don't have the firepower 10 would or the instakill that can make the game really fun and add that quick action back to it. I guess no one wants planetside to go back to what it was.

BTW the 4 can kill several and avoid a lot of damage. But the 10 would have slaughtered them. It's sad people won't try anything anymore because they think they know what will happen. Especially when none has done any of it in like 3 years. It's really just stupidity and laziness. they don't get the frustration is their fault. 8(

People underestimate everything or avoid trying it to see again what it can do again. So no one ever gets to enjoy what this game is capable of again. It's sad.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2009-10-04 at 09:40 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion