NOBLE Legion [Global] * Enlist Now ! * - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Go away.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-07-05, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Chizzuru
Private

NOBLE Legion [Global] * Enlist Now ! *

NOBLE Summary

Empire: NC
Server: TBA
Intended outfit size: Small-Medium
Type: Reconnaissance / Raiding / Special Ops
Primary Role: Ground Infantry
Recruitment: Open

What is NOBLE Legion all about?

NOBLE Legion is a Global-Based Outfit in Planetside 2. We work as a team and we strive for success, The bonds created here will show in the battlefield and they are ties which will lead us to victory.

Our mentality is best summed up with two words: Serious Fun. The "serious" reflects our emphasis on game-adapted, rooted-in-realism tactics, techniques, and procedures, as well as our maturity and collective attitude, while the "fun" stands toe-to-toe with it to ensure that everything we do is oriented towards making the most enjoyable experience possible for our memberbase.

We can provide everything you are looking for in a tactical realism outfit. We have active members and a committed command staff. With a large family of brothers. We are a new tactical realism outfit. We are looking for active and dedicated members. If you are interested in a outfit with a chain of command, promotions, realism, then NOBLE Legion is where you belong.

Operations

We will deploy usually once a week, we will participate in operations that will test the abilities of the soldier. Operations can last up to many hours, so set aside a good chunk of time. These official Outfit operations are the reason that we practice so hard every week. Sometimes we will team up with another outfit and participate in what we like to call Joint Operations We plan to have at least one Joint Ops every month or so.

Operations can vary from slow paced patrol missions with sudden bursts of action, or capturing a highly valuable position while enemy reinforcements are moving in fast, to large-scale conventional warfare. In addition to that, we also have a training day once a week where we practice core skills and operational techniques, ranging from raids & ambushing, or urban operations, all the way to parachute operations ( Galaxy Dropping ).

So you’re interested?

Awesome! To set the scene before we go onto how the NOBLE Legion operates, here's some pre-dominant factors in becoming a member. You are mature when the games rolling, a bit of fun out of game is never shy, but you must put your serious face on when playing or you won't get far. Don’t get us wrong, we love a laugh, but we despise immaturity and generic “Pub Play”. You must also be highly teamwork oriented; cooperative. There is no minimum dedication within the NOBLE Legion, however a regular check of the forums to show your still with us is required at least monthly unless you apply for leave. NOBLE Legion has a relaxed attitude and we enjoy chilling out and talking smack in the forums or TS, but when we jump ingame, we always switch on, enjoy what Planetside 2 offers and have a good time.

Want to know more?

If you'd like to know more or are interested in joining us, check out http://noblelegion.enjin.com/ It contains information about joining us as well as videos and screens of us in action.

Requirement

- Mature attitude
- Ability to speak English
- Willingness to learn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Information :

Chizzuru

Email - [email protected]

http://noblelegion.enjin.com/
Old 2012-07-07, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
DDemonTiger
Private

Re: NOBLE Legion [Global] * Enlist Now ! *

I've just applied on your site will you be playing beta ?
Old 2012-07-07, 12:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
StudioLove
Private

I've just applied too. Hope i get accepted !
Old 2012-07-07, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Chizzuru
Private

cool, & yea we'll be playing beta hopefully
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate