Omg I Fixed The Tr Vehicles!!!111 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Lesbians happily accepted.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-03-15, 08:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
WritheNC
First Lieutenant

Omg I Fixed The Tr Vehicles!!!111

Ok ok. I just had a crazy awesome idea to help out TR vehicles.

If there is only one gunner in the main gunner position(dual 120mm for Prowler, or thumper-thingy for Marauder), then that gunner can choose to toggle between the main gun or the secondary guns(which are 12mm I believe for both). The gunner chooses to fire and switch just like a Vanguard's gunner can.

If a second person climbs into the secondary gunning position, neither gunning position can fire for 4 seconds.

During that time, the main gunner loses the option to switch to the machine guns. If the main gunner had machine guns selected, he/she is switched to the main guns and the secondary option is removed from their ordnance selection.

Since you cannot fire during that 4 seconds, both guns reload while control is being rerouted to the secondary gunner position.

This will allow Prowlers to field only 2 people to remain effective and be able to defend itself against aircraft to a certain degree(they are 12mm after all). Also, it allows TR to keep the option open for added firepower by putting in a 3rd gunner, or the 3rd slot can be used for carrying an extra person.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion