PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Just because I have a short attention span doesn't mean that I
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-02-21, 05:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Sputty
Banned

At least you get penguin meat. Bacoon and maple yrup gets annyonig after 17 years of it...And it;'s not healthy...Also, I'm tied of servicing my canoe.
Old 2003-02-21, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Derfud
Brigadier General

Misc Info

yeah.. well.. i have only one thing to say... COMMIES ROXOR JOORE BOXOR!
Old 2003-02-21, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Lexington_Steele
Lieutenant Colonel

I just thought I would add an article on Bush.

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0228/ridgeway.php

Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the Action.
Old 2003-02-22, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

Originally posted by Saint
[Sarcasm] Screw you, I live in Alaska, I live in a giant igloo and I power my computer by dangling a fish in front of my pet penquins and having them waddle on my treadmill type device. Hahahaha. Damn I am hungry I need to go to the ice hole and get some fish, I will just take my dog sled. [/Sarcasm]
And the best part is..... penquins only live in South America and Antartica!
Old 2003-02-22, 11:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

"Lastly I'd like some good factual eveidence that supports the claims that Iraq has disspossed of it's WMD and that the U.S. is war mongering. The last article that I read on this subject was written by the Former head weapons inspector in Iraq, and he stated that "It's not up to the U.S. to prove that Saddam has the weapons, it's up to Saddam to prove that he does not". The article went on to compare other countries that have dissarmed (South Africa, and former Soviet Republics) in comparison to Iraq, and from that article I had made the decission that Saddam was not in cooperation with the UN Inspectors."

Didn't feel like hitting quote and editing it.

Yes that's the way it's supposed to be. Saddam is supposed to show these weapons, the UN inspectors are not supposed to find them. Here's what I've always thought though. If you were a suspect in a murder trial, and you'd actually done it, would you drag the corpse into the court room or plead your innocence? I'm not saying Saddam has these weapons, I'm simply saying if you were him, would you drag them all out?

If I were to engage an enemy, I'd keep my knife hidden until I was ready to go for his throat.
Old 2003-02-22, 11:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by Sputty
At least you get penguin meat. Bacoon and maple yrup gets annyonig after 17 years of it...And it;'s not healthy...Also, I'm tied of servicing my canoe.
Well I don't know bout you, but I've never tired of the beer. At least we've always got that.

"A woman is a lot like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one"
-Homer J Simpson
Old 2003-02-22, 11:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by Sputty
I like how ABRAX put it. Simple and the truth(meaning he didn't make up a bunch of BS to try to convince others)BTW..Im Canadian too. ABRAX...Isn't Canada fun?
Well that's 3 Canadians I know of thus far (counting myself obviously). Think there's enough of us here to make our own TR clan? Why TR? Cause then we just need to fill in the white on our flag with black for a bitching colour co-ordinated logo. Speaking of "colour," America sucks, they don't know how to use a "U"

So lex, are you telling me I should go buy some haliburton stock?
Old 2003-02-22, 11:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
KoldFusion

Originally posted by ABRAXAAS
Persoanly I dont have facts, I dont like him cause A: he talks with a funny accent B: He sounds retarded C: He's Overly religious and seems to use that way to much. D: He keeps dissin every country that doesnt agree with him . and Thats my opinion, but who cares im canadian
This guy dissing all others countries is Donald Rumsfeld and he is a moron. he kinda reminds me of dulles fromt he vietnam days. Bush needs to shut him up
Old 2003-02-22, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Hamma
PSU Admin

Yea he needs to be silenced, he keeps opening his mouth with comments that just should not be said by a public official rofl

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-02-22, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

"This guy dissing all others countries is Donald Rumsfeld and he is a moron. he kinda reminds me of dulles fromt he vietnam days. Bush needs to shut him up"

What you guys seem to fail to notice is that Rummy, Bush, Powell are all playing all three angles. Bush can't tell say...france to shove it, but Rumsfeld can. Powell plays the anti war thing, then switches pov and nets all of those supporters. They're playing the field. These guys are on top of their game. You can't honestly believe that Rummy or Powell or Rice go off and say anything without talking it over before hand. These guys pwn strategery. There's dozens of examples. Suffice it to say, that these guys are the best political manipulators I've ever seen. That includes Clinton, who was the master of politics.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-02-22, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

Wow, you have a good point there Nav, I had not noticed that.
Old 2003-02-24, 05:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
KoldFusion

Originally posted by Tobias
Wow, you have a good point there Nav, I had not noticed that.

But I still think Rumsfeld is a moron! He really needs to can it
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge