A Winnable PS? Dev Discussion read inside. - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So you fell off a galaxy eh!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2002-11-29, 12:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
sYn pHrEAk
Corporal

Sandtrout:

sure as long as its extremely extremely unlikely i'll go with that... the whole work the other two down to one base thing...

won't happen though even on population imbalances... empires with less people get more HP and possibly other upgrades to even it out...

And yeah Tobias is right... us Vanu would win everytime and the everyone else would get tired of it...
Old 2002-11-29, 12:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
m0rphiu5
NC Superior
Firepower

lol u crazy scientists are all the same...... clone this, research that.....

see how it holds up in battle when u face the brute force and ignorance of NC.....
Old 2002-11-29, 12:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
sYn pHrEAk
Corporal

Bah... you hippies will be so stoned in battle all we'll have to do is sit back and watch you blast each other...

"duuuude... the colors are swirlin, maaan... wooooahhh..... you're yellow and blue and purple and red and.... oooh maaaan you must be some vanu experiment..." says billy just before he wastes his buddy jimmy....
Old 2002-11-29, 01:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
m0rphiu5
NC Superior
Firepower

we shall see syn phreak, we shall see

right i had nuf of this hatred thats formin wetween empires, each has advantages and disadvantages,

*to the undecided player* "go with the empire that best suits you, not what others are forcing you to think"

oh n btw NC are not a bunch of hippies, we are no more hippies than vanu are mad scientists.

to those that want to continue the pointless insult war, go right ahead.aa *thinks to self, fools*
Old 2002-11-29, 07:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

but we win all the computer geeks and twitchy gamers, because
1) we are what everyone computer geek wants: a Tecroarchy (sp?).
2) we have hot Vanu chicks, aka computer chicks who are hot! (Hot computer chicks are not a myth! I've seen them!)

With them we will win. Until the computer geeks find a new game and the twitchy gammers overdose of coke. Or ther diet of diritos and Jolt/sobe kills them.
Old 2002-11-29, 08:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

Now that I think of it, I bet a lot of the computer geeks and "twitchy" gamers will be playing as Vanu. Good to see that we have some experienced players with us. I hope they don't try and get too advanced with tactics and all though or else I will be very confused...

I Qanamil_Rafiki for this sig!
Old 2002-11-29, 08:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

alot of twitch gammers just go lone wolf or have 3-5 other twitch gammers they play with, they will be very leet, but try things like killing with onjly a pistol or *going knife*, at withc point they will be baged by the newbi packing an amp.
Old 2002-11-29, 08:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

Yea that's what I do in Halo. Now my friends are all running around with pistols just because I started doing it. First it was shotguns, then it was rocket launchers, then it was snipers, and then it was pistols. Now I'm beginning with the snipers again just to be different but now they are copying me again. So I'll probably just stick with my pistol.

I Qanamil_Rafiki for this sig!
Old 2002-11-29, 11:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

when newbi pricks go with AWP on public servers in CS i either scout them or pistol them. I dont go knife cause thats a great way to die. The deagle or the pistol CT's spawn with for me.
Old 2002-11-29, 12:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Vanu may get the l337 gamers, but the NC is likely to get the devoted players that get into character and play to win.

Not sure what the TR is geting, possibly skinnheads?
Old 2002-11-29, 02:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Hamma
PSU Admin

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2002-11-30, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Ravon Dark
Corporal

Well this is one vampiric, twitchy, techno geek that Vanu or TR isn't getting. As for the skin heads.... Dunno, I like my hair the way it is.
Old 2002-11-30, 12:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Lazare
Corporal

Ok, lets get back to the point of this thread.

How is this:
There IS a possibility to win. Very hard near-impossible victory conditions.
Maybe TR wins after 9 Month, the planet will be theirs. But during this time Sony starts to develope a Expansion that adds massive Space Warfare.
So TR is about to win after this 9 month. l33t Vanu technologie is discovered and allows Vanu to leave the planet. NC finds the remainings of Vanu Research and some ex-Vanu Traitors start building space craft from Vanu Blueprints. After TRs victory they start to search the planet to get rid of the last scattered forces of the enemies. Bla Bla. All discover some new tech to travel space. of course not l33t enough to reach earth! The three empires settle down in huge craftworlds (like the eldar in wh40k) or divided into fleets of star destroyers or something for a period of time to reach other near planets. From this point sony can add a whole bunch new features. Dogfights in space, spacecraft capturing, indoor fights(like space hulk), zero gravity fights ahh this list can be endless...
Maybe this doesn�t make sense but my english sUxx0rs
Old 2002-11-30, 01:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Hamma
PSU Admin

Interesting

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2002-11-30, 03:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

If your in space, your not really Planetside, so, that wouldn't really work. But for a whole nother game, set after Planetside that would definantly pwn.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion