NC Delta Force [EU] - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Giving Counterstrike the finger since 2003
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-06-22, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Blues
Corporal
 
Blues's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Originally Posted by Schado View Post
Sounds interesting I've only recently started playing PS1 ( but signed up for the beta for PS2) so I can get a feel for the game. BR8 (just so you know how new ). Like playing a MAX unit atm but also like support roles too which don't appear to be covered as a separate unit in DF. How will they be handled? Definitely interested as private but doubt I can make 3 nights/week on a regular basis for officer.

Training will be necessary
As far as your lack of experience, it is a non issue. Even seasoned PS1 vets cannot yet claim to know the game much better than others. It is similar but a lot has changed about it and the consequent advantage is not huge in terms of skill.

Considering your question about supports, they are an essential part of any successful assault. Medics and engineers will be as much of a part of our units as any other. For the Air and Armored Units, engineers are essential for repairing costly vehicles and keeping us in the fight longer. Medics are the same for the ground units, although engineers can also be used in ops for their great zoning and explosive skills.
Support will have a central role and will not be disregarded. I do not mention them in my descriptions, but they are implicitly necessary to each of them.
Thanks for your interest! Hope this answers some of your questions.
Blues is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 06:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Schado
Private
 
Schado's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Originally Posted by Blues View Post
As far as your lack of experience, it is a non issue.

...snip

Thanks for your interest! Hope this answers some of your questions.
Certainly does thank you
Schado is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Wristel
Private
 
Wristel's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Hey guys
I was messing around in photoshop for a bit and made this logo.



Im an amateur in Photoshop so it's not any advanced logo like some others i have seen but I thought it ended up pretty well, at least for being me ^^
Wristel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 03:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Blues
Corporal
 
Blues's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Originally Posted by Wristel View Post
Hey guys
I was messing around in photoshop for a bit and made this logo.



Im an amateur in Photoshop so it's not any advanced logo like some others i have seen but I thought it ended up pretty well, at least for being me ^^
Dude that logo is BadA**. Thanks so much for this! I was hoping someone could make something like this! Im terrible at photoshop. I'll be using it as as the template for our logo!
Again thanks a lot!
Blues is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 04:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Schado
Private
 
Schado's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Originally Posted by Wristel View Post
Hey guys
I was messing around in photoshop for a bit and made this logo.



Im an amateur in Photoshop so it's not any advanced logo like some others i have seen but I thought it ended up pretty well, at least for being me ^^
Nice work! I might have a play around in PS too. It'll give me something to do whilst waiting for the beta
Schado is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 11:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Wristel
Private
 
Wristel's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Updated version of the logo

i personally like this one better since it looks much more cleaner and have better gradient overlays
Wristel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
heilari
Private
 
heilari's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Great photo Wristel!
I very much prefer this one to the other, I'll wear it proudly.
heilari is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Blues
Corporal
 
Blues's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Updated the logo, thanks again Wristel. Also if someone was willing to make a template that would be really cool!
Also, the NC logo in the back doesn't seem quite centered. (or is that just me?)

Last edited by Blues; 2012-06-24 at 12:54 PM.
Blues is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Wristel
Private
 
Wristel's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Updated the logo, thanks again Wristel. Also if someone was willing to make a template that would be really cool!
Also, the NC logo in the back doesn't seem quite centered. (or is that just me?)
Yes i know it's not centered but the little "tail" of the nc logo would stick out from the circle if it was and i thought it looked a bit ugly. If you want I can make the nc logo smaller so it gets centered without the tail sticking out
Wristel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 01:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Blues
Corporal
 
Blues's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Give it a try and maybe make the surrounding circle a bit smaller
Blues is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 01:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Wristel
Private
 
Wristel's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]




better?
Wristel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 01:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Blues
Corporal
 
Blues's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Ya great thanks!
Blues is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 06:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Sighpolice
Corporal
 
Sighpolice's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


I'm quite interested, I'm a PS1 veteran playing from 2 months after launch and quit with the BFR expansion (like most) and have since been playing FPS's in clans/competitively such as CS:S, BF2 and CoD 2. I've dreamed of planetside 2 and have often gone back to PS1 from time to time, and as a PS1 vet I should get a beta key soon. I used to be a hardcore gamer up until about a year ago and took a break from the big stuff

I'm interested in the armoured role, preferably tank whoring - I should be able to make 3 nights a week easily however I'd like to be a private first, to see how much I can commit too. I started my own WoW guild that achieved a few server firsts too, and so I can appreciate how hard it can be to set up a new outfit - I always prefer to join the newer ones to help out as much as I can, so if you need me as an officer I can be.

Might I suggest that you make it necessary for having Mic, as you will need it even for a small outfit. Preferably use Teamspeak/Vent as the in-game one will always be terrible, after all the hype BF3 recieved about its so-called coms system, 99% of players turned it off and used ts/vent anyways
Sighpolice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 07:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Blues
Corporal
 
Blues's Avatar
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Originally Posted by Sighpolice View Post
I'm quite interested, I'm a PS1 veteran playing from 2 months after launch and quit with the BFR expansion (like most) and have since been playing FPS's in clans/competitively such as CS:S, BF2 and CoD 2. I've dreamed of planetside 2 and have often gone back to PS1 from time to time, and as a PS1 vet I should get a beta key soon. I used to be a hardcore gamer up until about a year ago and took a break from the big stuff

I'm interested in the armoured role, preferably tank whoring - I should be able to make 3 nights a week easily however I'd like to be a private first, to see how much I can commit too. I started my own WoW guild that achieved a few server firsts too, and so I can appreciate how hard it can be to set up a new outfit - I always prefer to join the newer ones to help out as much as I can, so if you need me as an officer I can be.

Might I suggest that you make it necessary for having Mic, as you will need it even for a small outfit. Preferably use Teamspeak/Vent as the in-game one will always be terrible, after all the hype BF3 recieved about its so-called coms system, 99% of players turned it off and used ts/vent anyways
Thanks man, your help is very welcome, and we'll gladly take you in!
Also, thanks for the advice on the TS/vent systems, I'll set up server just in case but I don't want to put too much money into it if I don't need to (the website is expensive TT).
See you in game!
Blues is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 01:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Coveringfire
Private
 
Re: NC Delta Force [EU]


Very interested in being part of an outfit like this, will most likely be a Light Assault guy so would like to be part of the Commando's(perhaps with the option to progress to Special Forces if I perform well)
Coveringfire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Bookmarks

Tags
delta, europe, force, new conglomerate, outfit

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.