be on the look out for a barcode hacker - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Meet the king.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-05-14, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ncfan
Private

be on the look out for a barcode hacker

well today was fun and ill tell you about it. earlier today nc had captured tech planet mekala on amerish we move on to next base. suddenly 30 minutes to about a hour later mekala gen is down. nc fix it night88raven catches hacker in the act of 1 shooting the gen. so he watches gen for a while till hacker finally logs. fast foward to around 9:45 this evening barcode cheater comes back when mekala is the nc last base on amerish. he blows gen shortly after getting mekala tower back from tr. i can confirm he is cheat as i was driving a ams back from the tower and he blew me and my ams up in 2 shots
Old 2014-05-14, 11:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
EleSigma
Private

Re: be on the look out for a barcode hacker

As I said in the other thread, just ignore him. He seems to only be out to piss off people. I don't think giving him attention or letting him get to you is a good idea.

Last edited by EleSigma; 2014-05-14 at 11:05 PM.
Old 2014-06-12, 08:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
mico
Private

The problem is that he intentionally makes the game unplayable.
I was excited when the game came back, but every time I'm on there is someone like him.
He can move your objects like an AMS I took quite a while to place to anywhere.
He can kill you from any location. He just kills players one after the other. You simply cannot play the game.
I don't know why he wants to destroy the game with so few people left playing it. It makes no sense, but I'm not going to play again. I tried leaving for a few days, but if there are more than a few people on, he will come and ruin it for everyone.
There's no point in trying to play when you die immediately after respawning.
Almost everybody there cheats, but they aren't trying to prevent others from even playing.

I only play this game because I can't afford a new computer, so I have to play older games. This probably is the last free one like this and he has to destroy it.
I can't understand why he does that. If he doesn't like the game he can play anywhere else. I have to play online backgammon now.
I wish he were dead.
Old 2014-06-21, 03:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
bodypopper
Corporal

sadly there are a lot of hackers after ps became F2P.

since coming back ive been:

killed in the spawns invisibly
killed with a lancer indoors
killed while in a vehicle
shot round a corner (by a fair bit,not just latency)
killed multiple times with an NC MCG from far away while hitting them with a cycler.

but what id like is some kind of coalition between all the empires;in other words you get some hacking cunt then the opposing side will take care of it themselves.

but to be honest,i seriously doubt it; the game now is going into killwhore territory; in other words corner humping/mozzie/reaver droppers etc.

but i'll still play,and i'll take them all on.. fuck 'em

but these pricks kill the game.. and again,fuck em

Last edited by bodypopper; 2014-06-21 at 03:27 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion