Official new things you noticed thread - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: NO SHAMPOO IS BETTAHH!!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-07-03, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Revolver
Second Lieutenant

same.

And what's this about sandbag bunkers inside walls?
Old 2003-07-03, 09:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

What did I notice different? In the time it took me to go through VR with all the vehivcles and play around with the Liberator a little, Planetside went apeshit(tm) on me 7 times. That's 7 times in what should have been 3-4 minutes of playtime but instead took over 20 minutes. Everytime they patch the game seems to go batty on me a little faster. Le sigh.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-07-03, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Trebor95
First Sergeant

Originally posted by Happy lil' Elf
What did I notice different? In the time it took me to go through VR with all the vehivcles and play around with the Liberator a little, Planetside went apeshit(tm) on me 7 times. That's 7 times in what should have been 3-4 minutes of playtime but instead took over 20 minutes. Everytime they patch the game seems to go batty on me a little faster. Le sigh.
They are testing though m8, they will be monitoring all the data, looking at appeals and they will be tweaking tbh. You cant really expect it to be an addition 24/7 server to play on
Old 2003-07-03, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Ahh, but this isn't a test server issue. PS goes apeshit on me on any server Just happens more frequently on the test server.

Kinda like before the last patch I had no problems with PS at all. After that patch PS went Apeshit on me a couple times an hour. On the test server it goes apeshit after a few minutes.

(Apeshit=Buildings, trees, people, the ground, oceans etc. dissappearing and reappearing seemingly at random while dropping to about 2-3fps)

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-07-03, 11:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Katanaboy
Master Sergeant

Vanu got some lovin . Comet max and quasar max (i believe, i may just be idealistically wishing) now have faster moving projectiles, not sure about starfire. Quasar maxes CoF is smaller now, but expands pretty rapidly. Pulsar has a smaller CoF, and does a tad more damage, and the lasher projectiles move more quickly.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion