News: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Free spam 24/7
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-24, 12:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Valcron
Master Sergeant

Re: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby

Originally Posted by GuyFawkes View Post
Well, anyone is free to go grab a camera and do an interview themselves This isn't a witch hunt, Hamma has been doing this long enough to know how to diplomatically ask questions, and stand a chance of having another interview in future time.
It requires a balanced and neutral approach, which isnt easy when they are trying to work on nuclear fission,and half the forums are calling for the re installation of steam power.

Back to the galaxy part, I'd love if, among its existing duties, it would become something akin to this beauty

Thunderbird 2 - YouTube

skip to 1.00 and you get the idea

Well I have news for you, Hamma - he's done a great job sticking around in the PS community for a long time, I applaud him for that. With that said, he is a fan boy and would never ever dare to say anything scathing or critical about the game. His questions to higby are predictable, and don't challenge the real problems of Planetside 2. Essentially SOE is in his back pocket, this is never going to change.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion