News: February 8th Hotfix Notes - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ YouTube Steam Xfire TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: ph34r the penguin
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Facebook Connect
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2013-02-08, 08:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hamma
PSU Admin
 
Hamma's Avatar
 
February 8th Hotfix Notes


http://www.planetside-universe.com/n...notes-2951.htm


Full notes on Wiki:
http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/...ix_(2013/02/07)

Last edited by Hamma; 2013-02-08 at 09:50 AM.
Hamma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 08:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Canaris
Contributor
General
 
Canaris's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


don't know about you but I thought the prowlers projectile speed was fine.....
__________________

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Canaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 08:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Sledgecrushr
Colonel
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Some good stuff here. I like that the annihilator lock on is getting bumped to 3 seconds. Gives a reason to specialise your weapons.
Sledgecrushr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Tatwi
Contributor
Major
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Originally Posted by Sledgecrushr View Post
Some good stuff here. I like that the annihilator lock on is getting bumped to 3 seconds. Gives a reason to specialise your weapons.
Can't wait for those account bound SC purchases. My SKEP Gun is locked on a different server, so to speak.
__________________
Tatwi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Assist
Contributor
Major
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


No Magrider fix yet?

How convenient. People tell you not to nerf something, you say you're not going to nerf it, then it mysteriously gets bugged and seems to never be fixed!

edit: For those who think it's not relevant or doesn't need to be fixed, I ask you to look at population numbers of server. Notice the massive drop in VS populations across all servers since this 'bug'? I'm sure some of you will say you don't notice, unfortunately the population %'s are quite obvious during prime times for each server.
__________________

Last edited by Assist; 2013-02-08 at 09:37 AM.
Assist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
maradine
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel
 
maradine's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Very, very interesting. More or less what I've wanted for 2 months. Now, let's see if I'll like it.
maradine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
MrBloodworth
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Man, dude.

Again, if you can't accept that sometimes, things change from what someone told you, you are going to have a very hard life.
MrBloodworth is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General
 
NewSith's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Sunderer with ranger and walker = win.
__________________

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.
NewSith is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Pella
Captain
 
Pella's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Not sure what these ESF Changes are:

Gameplay adjustments:

ESF Composite Armor
Increased bonus against flak by 5% each rank.
Increased bonus against small arms fire by 2% each rank.


They are the same as last time. Or am i missing something?
__________________
Pella is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Assist
Contributor
Major
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Originally Posted by MrBloodworth View Post
Man, dude.

Again, if you can't accept that sometimes, things change from what someone told you, you are going to have a very hard life.
Hey guy, please don't assume that I'm some kid and my life is going to be hard because I continue to press a subject that is flat out being ignored on these boards.
__________________
Assist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Hamma
PSU Admin
 
Hamma's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


I don't think anyone is ignoring it. Maybe it's stealth fixed. :P

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
Not sure what these ESF Changes are:

Gameplay adjustments:

ESF Composite Armor
Increased bonus against flak by 5% each rank.
Increased bonus against small arms fire by 2% each rank.


They are the same as last time. Or am i missing something?
Not sure
__________________

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Hamma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
MrBloodworth
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Originally Posted by Assist View Post
Hey guy, please don't assume that I'm some kid and my life is going to be hard because I continue to press a subject that is flat out being ignored on these boards.
Never assumed you were a kid. Also, ignored or completely disagreed with?
MrBloodworth is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General
 
NewSith's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Originally Posted by Pella View Post
Not sure what these ESF Changes are:

Gameplay adjustments:

ESF Composite Armor
Increased bonus against flak by 5% each rank.
Increased bonus against small arms fire by 2% each rank.


They are the same as last time. Or am i missing something?
I'm assuming, they mean +5% to the current bonus.
__________________

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.
NewSith is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Hamma
PSU Admin
 
Hamma's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Let's not make this a magrider thread. Instead, create a new magrider thread. Problem Assist is it's probably buried in other threads.. or I just missed it.
__________________

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Hamma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
ShadetheDruid
First Lieutenant
 
ShadetheDruid's Avatar
 
Re: February 8th Hotfix Notes


Still no angry badger cannon for the Prowler? Sadface.
__________________
ShadetheDruid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.