[TR]13th MEU[US/EU] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: What do you mean Planetside isn't real?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-11-20, 12:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
thebronxbomber
Private

[TR]13th MEU[US/EU]

We are the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit - http://www.13thmeu.forumn.org (domain will change soon)

We have been around for over 3 years now from July of 2009. We started out a Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield 2 clan but have spread out to games like Battlefield 3, Blackops II, Halo Reach, Killzone 3, Team Fortress 2, Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor, and now Planetside 2.

We have over 200 active members who are currently part of the 13th MEU. We have members literally everywhere; from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, Russia, Romania, Germany, Poland, South Africa, Egypt, Italy, Greece, China, Japan, Israel, Slovakia, Columbia, Peru, Ukraine, Argentina, Portugal, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Kuwait, Luxembourg and many other countries!

We strive for teamwork, results, friendships, and having a blast. We host almost monthly Operations, Playdates, Competitions, and more. And even almost daily Server Raids where the MEU will raid a given server for hours and hours. We have both North American and European Squads who hold practices pretty often. We usually get in Teamspeak, xfire, or the in-game menus and just start playing.

Our Chain of Command Structure is pretty easy to learn and grow as being a part of it while being extremely sturdy and very flexible. It allows there to be leadership positions being available from the day you join to being the longest-serving member in the clan. And, yes, there are literally always leadership positions available from Squad Staff members to even our bigger chain of command positions which attain more responsibility.

If you want to join, signup at http://www.13thmeu.forumn.org and fill out an application. A recruiter will prompt you on what you need to do next. I promise you its a very easy Application Process if you're actually willing to take a few minutes to complete it. Even if you're just wanting to try us out, it shouldn't be the most confusing of things to do.

If you decide to join us, that's awesome! If you want some information, just ask and our guys will be happy to assist you!

thebronxbomber
13th MEU

We are recruiting for US and EU!
Old 2012-11-20, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
goldfusion
Private

Re: [TR]13th MEU[US/EU]

check us out at 13thmeu.forumn.org, fill out an application and download teamspeak!!
Old 2012-11-21, 12:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
thebronxbomber
Private

Join Today!
Old 2012-12-12, 04:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
IAtomI
Private

Well well well, I run into the 13th MEU once more. Howdy Bronx! This is SufferBaron back from the BFH forums a loooong time ago, hell, you probably don't remember me. I lead Delta Squad in BFH? Anyway, just giving this post a good old bump for ya, a clan with this much longevity and diversity deserves it!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic