Slow-mo finishing blow Killcam? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Phone Sex Union
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-04-10, 11:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Re: Slow-mo finishing blow Killcam?

Originally Posted by T MAN View Post
Just saw this in a new Far Cry 3 multiplayer video that shows a kill cam. Only part I guess I like is the way it shows the bullet trails and where it hit you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-jo-AX_7V4#t=01m08s
Naw, it shows too much info. I'm more for NO kill cam at all, but if they are going to show something, it should be the split second leading up to your death. And I don't even really want it to show the other guy (killer) unless he's right next to you. It should instead just focus on you dying.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Update 1.5 Trailer Kill Cams |PC|Xbox360|PS3 [True-HD] - YouTube

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that it'd be neat to see how you died instead of looking up at a chat screen to see what finished you. It would be more entertaining to see your character dying to that last hit in slow mo - because we all know slow mo makes everything better And read hamma's above post on what Higby said. The stat's screen thing isn't all that bad and perhaps there will be ways for you to taunt through it too (good idea for station cash Higby - hint hint). A combination of the slow mo final shot, with the stats screen popping up immediately after, would be pretty damn cool.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan

Last edited by Sardus; 2012-04-11 at 12:01 AM.
Old 2012-04-10, 11:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by Ailos View Post
Actually I support this idea... in the words of Wicked Shrapnel (a Machinima author), the Dark Corner McDougal Cam will help mitigate Dark Corner McDougals and Camper McCamperpants.
Dark Corner McDougal FFA - YouTube
You never will know which corner dark corner mcdougal will be in!! LOL

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan
Old 2012-04-11, 09:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
termhn
Sergeant

I think what would be cool is like your body lying on a bed like in the emergency room, and you can rotate the camera around it to inspect the wounds on your body. So like, you could tell which direction the bullet roughly came from, or if it was a knife wound or whatever. This would take more work, but it would be really cool if you could like do "tests" on the body to see what kind of bullet (caliber) you were shot with, or some other more advanced info like that. Maybe you have to get a cert or achievement to be able to do that kind of thing? Like a certain number of revives or something like that? IDK, sounds cool to me :P

Embrace the Shadows.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion