Connery Streams - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetside just a game?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-05-08, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
SolLeks
Master Sergeant

Connery Streams

Dose anyone else stream a lot wile they play on our server? I am starting to do it more and more (IDK if its entertaining though lol).

here is my gameplay from last night
http://www.twitch.tv/solleks_bel/b/400618005

and my twich name is SolLeks_bel if you ever want to watch some decent A2A... Still trying to get as good as SNAFU, Noxuaxs(vs) and Babacua...
Old 2013-05-08, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Re: Connery Streams

Yes, I do almost every night with my outfit

www.twitch.tv/trg_gaming

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan
Old 2013-05-08, 03:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

SolLeks, there's about a dozen I've seen here and there. When you find them it would be sweet for you to edit together a list.

www.planetside-devildogs.com
Old 2013-05-08, 04:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
snafus
Sergeant Major

Just a friendly warning please put delays on them as HT was educated on why that is a good idea. And I decided I will try and play with streaming more so here is mine for the list.

http://www.twitch.tv/snafucit/new

Old 2013-05-08, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
SgtMAD
Captain

the best stream for pure ownage is NVSniper's stream, that guy is just as good or better than he was in PS.

I watch all the Connery streams and am available for consultations LOL.

I sent Sardus a /t the other night after watching his stream which was pretty good,his guys just need to shut the hell up and listen to him and they would really be mowwing some ppl over,they all would get distracted while Sardus was telling them exactly what was going on and how to deal with it yet they would be off on some tangent talking about distractions which made it easier for the NC to fuck with them.

I have also watched Ht,FC,666,I even watched the OP's stream the other night,I keep looking for someone that has figured out how to dominate and I still can't understand why no one has really figured it out,I see flashes of it at times but no one has figured out how to make it a playstyle yet.

well,no one that has an outfit,anyway.
Old 2013-05-08, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
SKYeXile
Major General

Originally Posted by SgtMAD View Post
the best stream for pure ownage is NVSniper's stream, that guy is just as good or better than he was in PS.

I sent Sardus a /t the other night after watching his stream which was pretty good,his guys just need to shut the hell up and listen to him and they would really be mowwing some ppl over,they all would get distracted while Sardus was telling them exactly what was going on and how to deal with it yet they would be off on some tangent talking about distractions which made it easier for the NC to fuck with them.

I have also watched Ht,FC,666,I even watched the OP's stream the other night,I keep looking for someone that has figured out how to dominate and I still can't understand why no one has really figured it out,I see flashes of it at times but no one has figured out how to make it a playstyle yet.

Don't aim, just AOE, result: 2KPM.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
Old 2013-05-08, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Thanks We sometimes get rowdy. Depends on the night and level of alcohol consumption.

To be fair, dominating isn't really that hard to do if you focus on just that. I pulled a 5KD last night, and a pretty high KPM. Leading an outfit at the same time doesn't always leave room for pure killwhoring, but I enjoy the outfit aspect more than the killwhoring aspect. I can sit there and killwhore the living hell out of the game, but it just doesn't bring the same satisfaction as watching 40 guys roll over a zerg.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan

Last edited by Sardus; 2013-05-08 at 06:01 PM.
Old 2013-05-08, 06:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
Just a friendly warning please put delays on them as HT was educated on why that is a good idea. And I decided I will try and play with streaming more so here is mine for the list.

http://www.twitch.tv/snafucit/new
I don't put a delay on my stream. There is a natural one due to bandwidth, but it is around 10-20 seconds or so. I find it more enjoyable and challenging. As long as I'm not getting chased around by a hacker, I can deal with, and kind of enjoy, killing stream snipers. I've dealt with stream sniping, CR5 spies, etc. for many years now. I don't let it bother me and just expect it.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan

Last edited by Sardus; 2013-05-08 at 06:06 PM.
Old 2013-05-08, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Sardus View Post
I don't put a delay on my stream. There is a natural one due to bandwidth, but it is around 10-20 seconds or so. I find it more enjoyable and challenging. As long as I'm not getting chased around by a hacker, I can deal with, and kind of enjoy, killing stream snipers. I've dealt with stream sniping, CR5 spies, etc. for many years now. I don't let it bother me and just expect it.
It isn't so much the personal risk rather everyone around you that will be put in more danger. By allowing an easy to access real time flow of intel, any enemy team can pin point the active sundy and know all your movements. It is even more so a problem when other outfits may be in the same proximity of you and your live stream can compromise their movements and current locations.

I also don't use a delay when rolling solo or with a few guys. But when there is a squad or platoon op I sure as hell will use one. It is just a courtesy to any outfits that may be near you and an easy way to not give live intel to the enemy which can compromise a battle.

Old 2013-05-08, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

TwF has
Old 2013-05-08, 09:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
SgtMAD
Captain

Originally Posted by ShockFC View Post
TwF has
I have no doubt that the guy is one hell of a killer,I have seen his stats but a squad or two isn't going to run the table all the time in this game.

I see whole platoons set up incorrectly all over the friggin place,ppl have weird ideas of how to implement "combined arms" and you can see this in numerous streams and the way squads are set up and managed is pretty much adhoc to put it kindly

I do watch NoXousX stream and have seen them running sundys farming ppl which is always fun,I haven't watched Nub's yet,I don't need to witness the grind to 100 he is on LOL
Old 2013-05-08, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
SKYeXile
Major General

TwF has
yup...

when on Connery and sorted by stats people give a shit about:

SKYeXile TRF - GM
Old 2013-05-08, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
yup...

when on Connery and sorted by stats people give a shit about:

what's this from? I assume this is for people over br80
Old 2013-05-08, 11:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
SKYeXile
Major General

what's this from? I assume this is for people over br80
its the top 100 by BR resorted by KPH...here is the top 700 resorted...i got bored after that.

look at little shock on his 50.

SKYeXile TRF - GM

Last edited by SKYeXile; 2013-05-08 at 11:45 PM.
Old 2013-05-09, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

aww i thought i was higher than that.

yes but what site did you pull that list from?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)