mini faction idea. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: 99% Fat Free
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-06-20, 12:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
MYcrimsonTEARS
Corporal

mini faction idea.

ok i know this will never be put in due to lag or the time it would take to build, though i think its realy cool and i thought you guys would like to see.

THE MAIN POINT:

the idea makes the one faction three mini factions all working as one. they do not fight with each other, they are the same faction as they have alwaysed been but with a twist. the three mini factions are formed by what your characters take an the factions ideals, the are weapon,body,armor. being in a faction does not make to better at a weapon so you will not be the uber TR/NC/VS you think you will be. its to add some thing to set you apart from one another.the three factions can have a better name but since there are only three i thought it would be cool if a named them as if your character grew up on one of your factions home conts. exp. the TR factions are the Forseral TR, the Ceryshen TR, and the Ishundar TR.

NC, the NC get new CR items to help set them apart

NC:Cyssor-weapon
the NC from cyssor belive that true power comes from the weapon you use. the jack hammer comes from this ideal and is well suited for them. a cyssor NC's colors are blue and dull silver, there CR items are the same as now, there symbols are the jack hammer and the 150mm cannon.

NC:Solsar-body
the NC from solsar fouces on controling the power of the weapon. they imbrace the NC faction power but use there mind to control the weapon for better use. these are the higher class of NC using mind more than brute force. a solsar NC's colors are blue are shiny gold, there CR items are high shine,knee,low thigh brace; an underarm brace; a little scope on the helmet, there symbols are the sparrow and the Phoenix.

NC:Hossin-armor
the NC of hossin are more incline to strap on extra armor then to take a better shot. they think that the longer they stay in combat the more dmg they can do.the build them selves for long runs/swims/climbs in full armor and gear. a hossin NC's colors are blue and coppery yellow, there CR items are thick shine brace like the NC max; thick forarm brace like the NC max; thick breat plate, there symbols are the NC max and the vaguard frame.

TR, the get new movement stances when walking running and crouching.

TR:Forseral-weapon
the TR on forseral like to rain you with fire. the think the more rounds in the air the better and there stances reflect that. a forseral TR's colors are red and really pall orange(the color of a muzzel flash), there walking stance has the weapon lose and the body acting as a staind for it, there symbols are the mini chain gun and the dual cycler.

TR:Ceryshen-body
the ceryshen TR strive to make them more flexable with there weapon. to be lose and prosice. they love to fire many rounds in a small area to do this they must train there body to act as a acounter to the force of the gun. there colors are red and black, there stance ceeps the weapon close to there face for and as they fire the gun and the arms move not the rest of the body, there symbols are the cycles and the repeter.

TR:Ishundar-armor
the ishundar TR are used to being in heavy armor to ceep them safe from the weather and from the enemy. they like to use many weapons from one platform and thus make them selves more deadly. there colors are red and grey, there stance is the same an now, there symbols are the Marauder and the Prowler.

VS, the VS get new fith holster weapon(aka the knife)

VS:Amerish-weapon
the VS from amerish strive to make the perfict weapon. they think that the perfict weapon will take you to the next step in combat, though they think that weapon is simple in design they are always find the best way to use the weapons they have at hand by tweaking and moding.there colors are shiny purple and black, there fall back weapon is the force sword( it is segmented like the FB but is longer and cerved, plus its in a cool sheth on the players back) there symbols are the pulser and the lasher.

VS:Esamir-body
the VS from esamir try to make themselves the best weapon possable. they are strong and skilled in hand to hand combat. they would rather use a knife over a pistol anyday. they train over and over and over the same moves of disarm and killing blows. thought still able to use rifles with ease they would rather not though. there colors are purple and tyle(or cyan wich ever you think it is), there fall back weapon is the characters own hands(a move that thrusts forwerd the users pam aided by a feild around the users hand to add to the power) there syimbols are the evolved Vanu body and there own style of fighting.

VS: Oshur-armor
the oshur VS love the speed at wich they can travel. the fight using mobility rather than out right force. they use tatics to flank enemys using the same vech for both flanks. there colors are purple and white, there fall back weapon is the quick force blade, there symbols are the thresher and the magrider.

now i know this will not get put in so plz dont tell me i already know. and if you do that means you did not read my post completly and you really need to grow up. now for any one who liked the idea and/or think that it should go in or somthing like it plz i REALLY want to see what you think.
Old 2004-06-20, 07:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

I personally feel that would be an unnecessary complication to the game
Old 2004-06-20, 09:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Lartnev
I personally feel that would be an unnecessary complication to the game

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-06-20, 11:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

I kind of like the idea and think it's rather like the new medals they are putting into the game where you get recognition for specializing in a particular weapon. So if most of your kills were with the MCG, you'd get a MCG medal/uniform upgrade.

So at a glance you can tell what that player prefers.
Old 2004-06-20, 11:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Cauldron Borne
Captain

It is a nice idea, and would be interesting if it was implemented. But as you say it probably not be implemented. I'm not sure it would complicate things, as the fighting ability would remain the same. As would the tactics behind the current weapons use. I think this would merely add a new, almost RPGish, style to the game.

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion