United Conglomerate Alliance - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The NC, proving daily that drugs are bad.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-04-05, 10:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

United Conglomerate Alliance

www.uca-ps.com is open for registration. This site is a resource for NC Connery and incoming Helios to communicate, coordinate and organize. No politics, no one is better than anyone else. Each NC outfit may register 3 members to start.

www.planetside-devildogs.com
Old 2013-04-05, 07:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
HereticusXZ
First Sergeant

Re: United Conglomerate Alliance

A challenger enters the arena!

Last edited by HereticusXZ; 2013-04-06 at 04:32 AM.
Old 2013-04-05, 07:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

lol and a challenger to the ARA appears.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2013-04-05, 10:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
lol and a challenger to the ARA appears.
The ARA is not excluded from this resource.

Old 2013-04-06, 07:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
SgtMAD
Captain

why bother, this crap never works

all the old school Markov NC know what did work and someone needs to step the fuck up and make it happen,the tools are there ingame,if they were used correctly the NC could easily dominate the server
Old 2013-04-20, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

I don't see how this will change anything, I have serious reservations about this working because other outfits don't even attempt to communicate.

Old 2013-04-20, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Communication is the idea.

Old 2013-04-20, 11:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
Communication is the idea.
Your style of communication has historically been to brownnose people and say things like 'LOL YOU ARE CLUELESS, IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ME, TRY IT AND GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE MY SUPPORT, I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. THIS IS WHAT THE EMPIRE IS DOING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TOO FUCKING BAD LMFAO'

In other words your attitude is the problem, it has a tinge of 'this is what is happening, you're either with me and following me, or you're not and if not fuck you'

you see why many of us tend to say fuck you in return? Your past attitude from ps1's cr5 chat isn't forgotten, nor is it forgiven. If you want us to cooperate with you and communicate, you've got a lot of work to do before many of us even want to consider it.

Furthermore, your outfit doesn't fight - you ghost cap all day long - and when others actually need it, as in, the empire needs numbers or the going gets a bit tough, you abandon people instead. No idea why.

I pull no punches and I speak plainly. Take it as you will, but thats how it is. We can communicate, but you best bring honesty, because the rest of us have no time for your bullshit and manipulative shadowplay anymore. You may not like it, but many of us just see this as another way to try to expand your influence a little further and to use everyone else's outfit for your own gains.

At the end of the day, the question we ask ourselves is this: Why the hell should our outfits, who are capable on our own as a group, have anything to do with you when you are historically dishonest, annoying to talk to and incapable of doing anything but feeding your own ego, especially when you're okay with throwing others under the bus? Start treating others like equals, rather than subordinates. And, stop ripping people's ideas and calling them your own. You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I have no problem with the majority of the players in your outfit, EP. My problem is with *you*. The above is why I would oppose any idea of even considering communicating any further with you or anything you have to do with.

Hell, 1sts and gsgs aren't even a problem. If they wanted to approach us individually, thats probably even encouraged.

The only problem is you.

Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2013-04-21 at 01:00 AM.
Old 2013-04-21, 03:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
MuNrOe
Private

I am all for this however.

Classic example today on a esamir alert. TR held down Jagers Crossing. All NC non outfit forces were locked down there zerging hence tieing up a large proportion of the NC force. I call for a primary to hit this location and got the support of 1sts HT as well as almost every other outfit participating in the event. We had the "ENTIRE' NC population there and at one stage had the TR pushed into the spawn room at the tower. What went wrong ? TR called in their zergfit alliance and broke out. So my question is where was ours ? They were off dicking around ghost capping vanu territory with a gazzilion tanks completely oblivious to the point of flat our ignoring any of the outfit leaders in command chat. We called for support and 666 flat out ignored it. Needless to say with those extra troops we would have taken and broken the TR defense. I even tried talking it up on command chat and absolutely nothing from your end evilpig. Only to get trolled for miss spelling a few words.

Another example is the INDA bene lost because 666 wanted to go fight an event instead of holding the bene. Many outfits busted their ass to get that bene and you left us all high and dry completely out numbered to go off and ghost cap some event. Its shit like this that is pissing off allot of other outfit leaders. All fine and good you run your own outfit but responsibility must be placed on you because of your size. If it was placed more on skill then this wouldnt be a problem but lets face it this game revolves around numbers at the end of the day.

TBH its frustrating as hell trying to break these holds but its unfortunate that the only thing that counters a zergfit is another zergfit and 666 has been ignoring these situations because theres a slight chance it might ruin their K/D ratio. As soon as things get heavy they pull out and go ghost cap somewhere else and its pathetic.

Im over it either put up or shut up. Its absolute bullshit when one outfit is in control of well over 40% of NC population on a server and dont take on the other zergfit and allow them to keep dominating the battlefield like they have been.

At the fist sign of trouble you run off or zerg somewhere else when the TR and Vanu outfits go head to head and win. Only to have the TR/Vanu zergfit following in your footsteps taking back everything.

I really wish that we didnt have to rely on your shit leadership to determine the outcome of major battles but its completely unfortunate that we do. Fact still remains your all there is. Meanwhile the other smaller outfits on NC are left high and dry wondering what the fuck happened to their support while their getting steamrolled only to see you guys off doing your own thing.

Pull your heads out of your own asses and start commanding the zerg because lets face it that's all you are. I have no problem moving to support these objectives but seriously start fighting the TR and Vanu zergs face on to gain some credibility rather than running off with your tails between your legs when things get "Too hard".

Hopefully the lattice system forces you to go head on for a change and this will not be a problem.

Last edited by MuNrOe; 2013-04-21 at 04:02 AM.
Old 2013-04-21, 05:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
HereticusXZ
First Sergeant

ARA is established and has been pretty effective at keeping TR and VS heads down in the trenches. Instead of everyone joining this new United Conglomerate States of America, why not sign up more Outfits with the ARA?
Old 2013-04-21, 09:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
SgtMAD
Captain

oh God , this is funny now

I love these "strategic" geniuses posting here
Old 2013-04-21, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Koadster
Sergeant Major

Yes NC, fight amongst yourselves! Kill yourselves! muhaha

The ARA seems pretty effective.. If I was a NC outfit id just fold into them.

This is similair to TR side, TTA is most of the other outfits then theres TRG. ARA is most other outfits then theres 666. lol.

But seriously gents.. wtf is with the vanu recently?! I didnt think they even had half organised outfits and they are really aggressive on Indar! TR + NC need to take away Vanus Indar perk!

MuNrOe : Eat a Dick sandwich TR

Last edited by Koadster; 2013-04-21 at 11:54 AM.
Old 2013-04-21, 02:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Staticelf
Sergeant

This is great stuff...keep going! I see Sgt. Mad showed up to defend his boss man yet have no actual rebuttal. (BTW you guys enjoy that prime time alert last night!? Vanu did...really close fight.) The Templars had a great brawl with X, GOLD, and I think a few PG mixed in...this "divide" of yours may be a key to our continued victories!

Last edited by Staticelf; 2013-04-21 at 03:05 PM.
Old 2013-04-21, 05:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
SgtMAD
Captain

Originally Posted by Staticelf View Post
This is great stuff...keep going! I see Sgt. Mad showed up to defend his boss man yet have no actual rebuttal. (BTW you guys enjoy that prime time alert last night!? Vanu did...really close fight.) The Templars had a great brawl with X, GOLD, and I think a few PG mixed in...this "divide" of yours may be a key to our continued victories!
LOL, you are clueless
Old 2013-04-21, 07:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by SgtMAD View Post
LOL, you are clueless
this here is why this won't work. this type of attitude you and evilpig have means we can't work as equals, because you don't see others like that.

Last edited by p0intman; 2013-04-21 at 07:10 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)